Bitter Love Nine

Bitter Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of alarm rang so loudly at six o'clock in the morning. Kyuhyun cracked his eyes open at the loud sound of ringing alarm and he stretched out on the bed before letting out a lazy yawn.He almost groaned loudly as he was never a fan of early bird type person while picking up himself to walk towards the bathroom. In the bathroom,he firstly washed his face with very icy cold water to make his still-squinted eyes open wide.

"The most ing egoistic person!!!"

"The most childish person ever!!!! I have never seen anyone like him who could make this way of childish revenge!!!!" 

Kyuhyun barked so angrily while slamming the water in tank so hard.

"I hate you Choi Siwon!!!!" 

 

...

 

Once he both finished taking a bath and getting dressed,it was 6:30 am and he was ushering himself to get out of the room.Then he walks many steps to get to the bus-stop which is far away from the Choi mansion to buy bouquets of white roses.After taking the suffocating bus to reach the market for about a few minutes,he tried to find the shop which sells white color roses. Then he got back in time to be ready to decorate the flower vases at the mansion with much struggles like holding the big bouquets tightly on the bus squeezing with other passengers.This is the very beginning of his job for everyday.When he got back, he was panting harshly with sweat rolling down his forehead.Despite he felt so damn tired,he still has to manage choosing the most beautiful flowers to decorate every flower vases the whole mansion before eight.And then at the exact time of nine o'clock, he stood at the entrance waiting for Siwon to put the shoes on his feet.After that, he has to do polishing and brushing the shoes which need to be clean and shiny. In the afternoon, it takes him a couple of hours to have a nap or take a rest as soon as he has finished all polishing and brushing jobs after having the delicious meal which was delivered by some housemaid. Soon, as it is near to the time of Siwon getting back home, he has to prepare himself waiting at the entrance when the sound of limo getting into the mansion was heard clearly. Then he take the shoes off the man's feet when Siwon stood right front of him. Whenever he tried his best to find a way to talk to Siwon, the latter just give him a cold glance and go to the upstairs right away and Mr.Kim and stony expression of bodyguards is also not helping him at all to have a chance to talk to Siwon. 

He couldn't think properly that why Siwon feels so pleased to torture him with that kind of silent treatment.

 

But a sharp ache spread through Kyuhyun's heart every time he left him alone with only a pair of shoes at the entrance.

He feels nothing but painful emptiness within him. 

And the inexplicable emotion inside his heart. Is it grief or hurt? 

 

...

 

 

One day when Siwon took his steps to the downstairs,Kyuhyun noticed that the man was not wearing his typical branded suit but with black tee and some kind of short pants like he is going to work out.

"Kyuhyun oppa... I'm sorry.. I just forgot the boss is going to fitness centre today!!! Just go change the shoes!!! Be hurry!!!!" Yeri, one of the housemaids, ran quickly to him and explained this.

"Go change the shoes with gym ones!!!" She said with too much worries shown on her face clearly.

Then Kyuhyun picked the former black leather shoes and ran quickly to the shoes room to take the shoes for gym and he got back to the entrance before squatting down to take shoes on.

"Yeri, be careful next time not to forget what you'd say to him. Look at this. Running to and fro so quickly. How pathetic! You shouldn't make him more pathetic who formerly looks pathetic because of this kind of job."

 

Kyuhyun snapped his eyes up because of these hateful words from Siwon.However the latter didn't give him a small glance despite a mocking smirk wore on his bow-shaped lips.

 

'Pathetic?' 

 

That word pricked his remaining pride and Kyuhyun momentarily forgot the grief inside his heart.

 

...

 

The morning sun shone brightly into the large compound of Choi mansion.

In that morning of sunny day with fresh blowing of wind, Kyuhyun went for a stroll along the green grass at the breathtaking mansion of Choi.

It was one of the weekends,Sunday which he does not have to put the shoes on Siwon's feet since the housemaid came to inform their boss will take a rest the whole day at the mansion today.

While Kyuhyun went for a relaxing stroll, breathing in the fresh air, Yeri came to near him to cut out the withered flowers and leaves.

At that time, a lot of money was flied from the upstairs window.

"Oh..My..God.!!! Oh my god!!! Is this rain of money from the sky?" Yeri shouted out with joy to see the money flied in the sky, trying to catch them with her best.

Kyuhyun blinked his eyes in suprise many times then he lifted his head to see the upstair door.

'Siwon?' 'What is he doing?' 

At that thought of Siwon, some housemaid ran came to Yeri who is picking money up and counting how much she got.

"Lee Yeri!!! Stay away from those! They are not yours!!! Boss said those are Kyuhyun's as he tried his best to decorate the flowers. As kind of bonus, boss gave him all of these!" 

The woman stated.

"Oh..I thought it's rain of money." 

"Don't you see the boss made them fly in the air from upstair window." The old woman scolded.

"Oops.. I didn't realize our boss is there as I'm too happy." Yeri said,she dare not try to catch the flying money any more.

 

Lifting his head up to see the one who just made his pride leave nothing,Kyuhyun bit his bottom lips so hard and almost cursed his eyes for getting blurried with hateful tears rushing out.

Siwon then gave him a torturing scan with a mocking meaningful smirk on his lips before he left.

Despite with a bleeding pride, Kyuhyun could do blinking his wet eyelashes quickly not to let his tears flow down on his cheek and he left this place to get into his room as soon as possible.

"Kyuhyun oppa! Don't you take these cash?" Yeri said out loud, following him while holding a huge amount of money.

"Just take all of these" Kyuhyun simply replied without looking back at the confused girl.

"Huhh? Really? O-Oh my god!!! Gamsamida oppa!!!!!" 

 

 

...

 

 

"Kyu-Kyuhyun? Young master Kyu?" 

 

"Le-Lee Ajumma?" 

 

Kyuhyun watched with his wide eyes suprisingly on that figure at the door entrance of Choi mansion.On the other hand, the old woman scanned the whole of him with the unbelievable look in her eyes which screams out this is a real young master Kyu or not.

"Ho-How is Ajumma right here?" Kyuhyun stammered.

"I've been living here since Choi family had been so wealthy. Siwon tried to find me and keep in contact with me to work at here. I've been living here so peacefully,working household errands. I returned to my hometown since my mom was suffered some illness in last two months. How about you? How you are here?" Lee ajumma said, giving an unexplicable look to him with uniform of Choi mansion.

Though Kyuhyun felt humilitated to answer the woman, he could still have an expressionless face with remaining pride.

"I'm also working at here."

"Oh..How about your grandma?" The old woman said sadly.

"She passed away." 

"I'm so sorry to hear that. How about your father in abroad?" 

"He also died in an accident. Our Cho mansion was sold finally. If say briefly, when I had some difficulties of making my life to move on, Siwon set a trap for me to work here at his mansion. He wanted to give a revenge on me." Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"He is not like that. You just think of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter