Bitter Love Ten

Bitter Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six months later,

 

Yes. It has been six months since Kyuhyun stayed at this Choi mansion and worked for Siwon with his much tolerance to the older's revenge. It has been eventually six months for Kyuhyun to pass those bitter memories of Siwon's many ways of revenge. During that bitter six months, Kyuhyun could manage to suppress his pride to fulfil all revenges Siwon wanted. Siwon was so good at remembering almost all of what Kyuhyun did in the past childhood and he will be satisfied till that Kyuhyun suffered like he did. He even remembered the memory of Kyuhyun bullying him to pick the wooden arrows restlessly in their childhood. And now he made a revenge to make Kyuhyun pick tennis balls or basketball while he was playing tennis or basketball. His brain to remember almost detail what Kyuhyun did to him was surprisingly great. Even the servants at Choi mansion was suprised at their boss's unbelievable cruel behaviours to Kyuhyun. And Kyuhyun heard accidentally what they gossiped about their boss.

" Why boss behaves like he is intentionally doing that bad things to Kyuhyun only while he is nice to others?" 

 

Kyuhyun sarcastically smiled. Yes. He did bad manners to not only Siwon but also everyone in his past childhood unlike Siwon who did special revenge on only him. It was only Kyuhyun who tried to be tolerant to his cruel manners and painful words.

 

For Kyuhyun, he just accepted all the revenges of Siwon with the thought of karma returing to him. He did his work to his best to pay the debt back to Siwon such as putting shoes and socks on Siwon's feet and cleaning all the shoes without any complaint.

 

Sometimes so strangely ,his eyes were blurred with unknowingly flowing tears with the rememberance of the blissful mornings and street he was learning to ride a bicycle with him. He missed those memories a lot unknowingly himself. Moreover he often dreamed of the mansion at Daegu with red roses he love. In his dream, he found himself kissing two red roses in his bedroom.

 

...

 

" Lee Ajumma, I have to go.." Kyuhyun said goodbye to the old woman who is wiping tears off her face.

" Keep in touch with me, Kyunnie.. Take care of your health.. I'll visit your apartment, Kyunnie.." The old woman cried.

 

"Kyuhyun Oppa.. Please take a visit to us much often..We'll miss you.." Yeri said.

 

After Kyuhyun said goodbyes to them, he walked towards the cab before taking a final look at the Choi mansion.

 

' He will never ever step his feet back to this mansion.'

'There will be no once again for him to this mansion.'

'He won't ever miss the people and this mansion.'

 

Kyuhyun took his steps fast more than now.

 

" Cho Kyuhyun "

  

His steps stopped.

 

And then he turned around to the owner of the voice.

 

Siwon wearing with his usual homie style white tee and shorts pants was stepping closer to him.

 

"Don't even think my revenge will be a final stop after this,Cho Kyuhyun." Siwon exclaimed without looking at him.

 

What does those words mean? 

Kyuhyun thought.

 

"Do you still remember what I said to you the last time? That I will make you mine.. I will make your life owned by only me.." Siwon said.

 

"Are you a fool that you think you can own someone's life as you wish?" Kyuhyun retorted.

"Why not? Even you made me follow your words. Didn't you?"

"Stop saying what had happened in the past childhood. You will never own my life, Choi Siwon. Don't even dream it." Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"I'm a man who prove with actions more than words. You just wait for this" Siwon smirked.

Kyuhyun has no words to say back to the latter and he turned around at once and left the latter.

"And one more thing! Cho Kyuhyun! One day you surely have to kiss my part of cheek that you slapped.."

 

' Go to hell,Choi Siwon ' ...

 

....

 

"They have been coming here so many times to see you..A man named Park JunSu looks so eager to see you,Kyuhyun..Not only him but also his friend Kangin too.. Both of them did came here to see you many times.."

 

When Kyuhyun reached back to his old apartment,the owner Ajumma told him about that.

 

"They wanted to know where you lived.. As you didn't spill anything about your new address, I can't inform them about you.. They said they wanted to give information about your mother.." 

 

'Mother...'

 

Despite being unfamiliar word for him, Kyuhyun could feel the warmth building inside his cold heart.

 

"Mother? Information about my mother? Wh-What did they say?" Kyuhyun shakingly asked.

 

"They left some letter for you. Here it is.." 

 

Kyuhyun rapidly grabbed the letter from the old woman's hands and he immediately teared the envelope to read it.

 

"Our Hyunnie..

Kang got some news about your mom. She is not too well..And she really wants to see you.. If you want to see your mom,call me without hesitation.. I'll send you where she is living now.. 

As soon as you get to read this letter, call me..Hyunnie..

 

                                     Park Ajusshi.."

 

With his hands lightly trembling, he folded the letter very neatly.

Tears also started to brew in his eyes as his heart feels so warm.

 

'Mother...' 

'Is my mother still alive?  Does she still exist in this world?'

 

He has never seen his biological mother even once except with the thought of he was born because he has mother.His appa and grandmother never spilled a word about her due to his rememberance. He has never heard about his mom but he knew that his mom left him in his six months. Is it true? Why she left his blood related son?

 

But whatever if it is definitely sure that mom is still alive in this world, he wants to have a chance to see her.

 

He remembered that he imagined how is his mom looks when he saw his friends together with their moms in his school times. Even though his grandmother forbade him not to say even a word about his mother, there is still some space inside his heart for his mom. Sometimes in spite of seeing her in his dreams, he couldn't remember his mom's looks and he can't even get the sketch of his mom's appearance. He looked like a blind since the born who was imagining things he never seen.

 

But..now, he finally gets to see his mother.. who gave birth to him...

 

It is more than enough to have only his mom for him who has owned nothing. He thought his life will be a perfect one if he has his mom beside him.

 

...

 

"Ar-Are you Kyuhyun? My son?" The old woman asked.

"Yes. Om-Omma" Kyuhyun answered,

 

The next moment his mother took him into her arms and cried out.

"You really grew old to this age.. You were grown so beautifully.. Kyuhyun ah.. I feel so motivated to see you,my son.. I heard you lived in a perfect life as a prince.. That filthy bastard took advantage of his looks to marry an old woman! I heard his old wife is a millionaire. He is such a jerk!" 

 

Listening to what Kyuhyun's mother said, Park escaped a deep long sigh. As he feels pitiful for the woman,he made contact with her to meet her blood related son but now her rude words were so disappointing.

 

"Tell me how much he left for you.. You must receive his inherit when he dies.." The old woman said.

"I-I didn't...Appa couldn't dare to leave any properties for me.." Kyuhyun said, his heart aching so much.

"Why? Why that bastard left nothing for you? How dare he? You need to do legally to have some inherit from him!" The old woman exclaimed so angrily.

"His wife is just a foreigner and Hyunnie's appa doesn't own any properties.. Moreover they are not legally married.. I knew that beacause I heard the conversation between LadyCho and lawyers." Park explained.

"It can't be possible.. How can you let go? It can be impossible.." The old woman said, gritting her teeth.

 

Kyuhyun was struck dumb with his mom's rude and disguesting manners. He just only stared at his mom's greedy eyes with such surprising look. Though he doesn't like that she used those rude filthy words on his appa, he dare not rebuke anything to her. He only took great pity on his mother who looks so skinny due to her stomach cancer and even lived in such a poor house.

 

"Whatever he had left some big mansion and luxurious limos. Didn't he? Thanks god he left them." The old woman said.

"B-But.. they are als-o.." 

 

Before Park Ajusshi continued the true statement, Kyuhyun nudged him not t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter