Bitter Love Six

Bitter Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A pair of gloomy brown orbs was staring at the smoothly cut green grass,and the small yet breath-taking rose yard,and the artificial waterfall decorating large compound.Kyuhyun didn't care how long he's been sitting down on the comfy sofa,he only focused on staring at the extremely beautiful view of their mansion compound as it is the last time of seeing this scenery.Not only to this breath-taking view,all of the luxurious things at their mansion are the ones that he could touch as one last time.

Tomorrow...

When it comes to tomorrow,

He has no right to live in here where he's been lived since he is young.

The trickery of fate unbelievably affected to him so cruelly.

Five years ago,his one and only father died in a car-accident in Hong Kong.Since his father disappeared from his world,fortune was not on his side.There was no any legal right to receive inherit money or properties for him when his father died as his father owns no properties himself though he got married to wealthy foreign woman.Then,his grandma started to selling or pawning valuable objects one by one ,At last,the mansion in Daegu was sold to pay all the debts of his grandma gambles on card games.When Kyuhyun reached Daegu one time before it was sold,he found no any servants there including Siwon and his grandpa.Since his father died,he didn't go Daegu during holidays for recreation as they don't have any cash to pay to the servants in Daegu.He heard Siwon and his grandpa left the mansion before the situation of Cho family becomes worst.Kyuhyun didn't know Siwon left because he painfully despises his hateful manners or there will be other cases for him to leave the mansion.But,still now,Kyuhyun hasn't met with Siwon for nearly six years.Not only Siwon,his bosom friends,Changmin&Minho were apart from him for many years.When he went to college,both of them went abroad to U.S for further studies and their family business.,Due to their different circumstances,Kyuhyun didn't keep in touch with them as they would forget about him living in the newly extremely luxurious world.Kyuhyun kept lonely not to keep in touch with his rich companions from high-born family as he wanted to stay away from them while his life is becoming imperfect.

Giving a sad look to the Cho resort a day before it was sold while he was sitting down on the bench where Siwon put the shoes on him years ago,a sorrow tear fall down on his red cheeks as he felt his heart is too blank to know what he was feeling.When he saw a small brick red street where Siwon taught him riding a bicycle,he felt his heart would shatter anytime and what hurt him most is he don't understand why he is missing what.

The large beautiful rose yard was still in the compound,but,there were no any roses in bloom.And the green grass was not fresh anymore and not smoothly cut.Even inside the mansion,great numbers of flower vases are so empty and he smelled no fragrance of roses filled around the mansion.Everything is so different to his disbelief now.

A lone solitary tear was escaping from his brown orbs to see the flowering vase in his bedroom was also so empty.Long time ago,there were two beautiful roses in that vase.Everything at mansion in Daegu was too memorable for him to forget.

When the dealer paid them a huge amount of money for the mansion selling,his grandma was so overjoyed to see a huge amount of money while he was crying hard to lose his favorited mansion which has a million of unforgettable memories.

His grandma coaxed him not to cry any more as there are still a big cash in their hands and they'll continue living like before.

As she said,she never stopped her gambling and wasting too much money on her shopping.Kyuhyun also spent too much money on his accessories and branded clothes as he couldn't break his habit of wasting money on highly branded things,.As they continued living like this-wasting money on unnecessary things,the cash that was paid for the selling resort in Daegu was spent so fast after two years.Then his grandma pawned this Cho mansion and they continued living here before a certain period that they could pay back the money.All of these were secretly arranged by his grandma and she didn't let him know all of these happening.Kyuhyun finally knew he would have to leave this mansion as they didn't pay enough interest for borrowing money for pawning after his grandma died with heart attack hearing she got lost gambling on too much money.After his grandma died,Kyuhyun doesn't know how to continue living on this earth without no any relatives.When his life became unexpectedly so different from the former,he doesn't know how to face the world full of difficulties and struggles.Even though Park & Kang Ajusshi continued staying here still on this day,they'll have to leave him to make their living on their own.Ryeowook,Eunhyuk and all of servants in this mansion are also leaving him a week ago.

"Hyunnie,You're sitting so long there.Come.I made a delicious lunch for you" Park Ajusshi said him,

Kyuhyun then let out a weak sigh and turned around to see Ajusshi is looking at him with pathetic expression.Then he changed his gloomy face and pretended not to care anything and walked into the dining room.He simply doesn't want to feel pathetic to him from anyone.Then he sat down on one of the chairs while Park Ajusshi placed his food down in front of him.

Looking questioningly at his food ,Kyuhyun voiced,

"Ajusshi? Is this food for me?" 

"Hyu-Hyunnie-ah.I made it so deliciously.Please try..." 

Before the older man's words ended,Kyuhyun dropped his fork and spoon down..

"Didn't you know I couldn't have those even a bit? Get my chocolate crackers!!" Kyuhyun yelled.

"Hyunnie.they are out of crackers.!"

"Didn't you know you have to buy if they are out of crackers?!!!" Kyuhyun shouted out in frustration and hunger.

"Kyuhyun! Stop blaming at Park! You still have no any idea how is your situation now?" Kang said,coming out from the living room as he heard Kyuhyun is snapping back at the old man.

"Kangin! Don't...Don't say hurtful things to Hyunnie." Park said.

"No.Park.We have to say! You already know we can't continue living with him throughout his life.He has to walk down his life on his own.He has to face how life is going on to his own." Kang said.

"Go!!! Leave me alone as you want!!! Park Ajusshi! Do you also want to leave me alone? HUH?" Kyuhyun exclaimed so loud.

"Park has his own life.Though you can have your meal without working,we can't.,You didn't give him a tiny look even though Park tried as much as he could." Kang exclaimed,though he didn't want to tell these words like this,he has to say to Kyuhyun not to become worst than this.

"Then,Go!!! Leave me alone!!! Don't even think I'll beg you not to go!! Begging is never in Cho Kyuhyun's dictionary!! Even if I don't have money,I would never beg!!!!!" Kyuhyun exclaimed so loud,and walking out of the dining room.

Though he tried to fight back those hateful tears rolling down his cheek,the extreme grief he suffered didn't allow him not to fall down.

Stepping towards the upstairs,he wiped away those continuously streaming tears escaped from his eyes unwillingly.When he reached to his bedroom,entering in and he collapsed near the bottom of his bed.

Breathing in so strongly to prevent tears escaping from his eyes,he hugged his own knees so tight.However,those hateful tears never stopped falling from his eyes and even painful sobs coming from him not so silently.

"Hyunnie" 

Because of that voice calling him,he rubbed his wet eyes with his knee and turned around,keeping a straight face to stop himself from crying.

"Hyunnie.Don't cry!" Park voiced,letting out a weak sigh.

"Are you kiddding me? Who is crying?" Kyuhyun said back.

"Hyunnie-ah..I'm so sorry.I really don't want to leave you alone.But,as Kang said,.." 

"Stop telling these.Just leave me alone as you wish!!!" Kyuhyun snapped back.

"If possible,I want to stay with you at that apartment Kang rented for you.But,I still have my family to look after..Hyunnie-ah..Do you want to stay with me in Busan?" Park said.

"Stop telling nonsense! I can make a living in my own!! In that apartment,I can stay alone without anyone!!! For now,hire the car for me to move there.I need to bring this bed,and sofa and others more what I love..I want to move there starting from today.If it comes tomorrow,I don't want to see those dealers giving me a pathetic look..." Kyuhyun said.

"Hyunnie-ah..I don't think they will fit well with your new apartment..As it is a bit small..." 

"I don't care.Just hire the car as I said!" Kyuhyun retorted.

Park said nothing more as he knew whatever he tried to say,the younger won't listen to his words.He let out a deep sigh when he thinks about Kyuhyun who still don't understand about the life and the people.Though he has no money now,Kyuhyun seems not wanting to change his bad habits years ago.Like a child that knows nothing about how is a real life.

Park stared at the younger front of his eyes so kindly,caringly and pathetically.

"Ajusshi! Why are you looking at me like this? I thought I told you I don't like looking at me like this!!!" Kyuhyun yelled back,knowing the older is staring at him so pathetically.

"Hyunnie-ah.You better stay with me..If you're living with me,I won't ask you to work even a bit" Park said.

"My condition is not so bad enough to rely on you.Ajusshi,Just pack up all my baggages as I said." Kyuhyun snapped back.

 

After a while,Kyuhyun stepped down the stairs with his luggages and went out the mansion to the car Park hired for him and behind him,two older men carrying many baggages with their sad looks on each face.

Kyuhyun stared at the large mansion for a while as one last time and he got on the car.

"Hyunnie,stay strong to continue living...If you want any help,just phone me.I'll surely come to you no matter what" Park said,holding his hand and wiping his tears away.

"I wanna say just only one thing to you,Try to be adaptable with your new life and new people to suit your new situation.." Kang said,smiling at the younger.

Kyuhyun wanted to say something back to the olders and he wanted nothing but hugged both of old men to his heart content and cried hard in the olders' embrace.However,his pride prevented him from doing such things.

Park Ajusshi stood still on the right spot crying out of his eyes.

Kang Ajusshi sighed so deeply,feeling worried about the younger's newly life.

Kyuhyun was controlling not to fall down tears which are gathering at the corner of his eyes,and all he could do was blinking his eyes and staring so blankly at the Cho mansion that is far and farther away from him.

 

....

 

"Oh my Lord!! Are you moving the whole house to here?" The owner of the apartment exclaimed to her disbelief,seeing all the dark red coloured luxurious things front of her eyes.

"Ajumma! Are you owner of this small apartment? Aishh! Why Kang Ajusshi rented a small suffocating place like this?" Kyuhyun annoyingly said without caring to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter