Bitter Love Seven

Bitter Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sajangnim,almost all the shops in this shopping arcade are done with designing newly.There will be a meeting in another thirty minutes with members of shares." Henry spoke out,following next to his CEO.

"Ok.Henry.You did so well with this newly shopping centre." Siwon smiled to his dutiful PA.

"Thank you,Sajangnim.You also must be so tired with managing with shopping malls and companies branched in overseas." Henry said.

"Right.But,It's done pretty well.

I appreciate your effort that you tried your best to manage all the business here.Thank you,Henry." Siwon replied,adding another dimpled smile.

Following next to his handsome CEO,Henry smiled looking at his kind hearted boss so envily.

Despite his age is so young for only twenty-four,their Sajangnim brought Choi Enterprise on the top of others.The businessmen though doubted his abilities to manage such a big Enterprise,he made a proof to all of them by doing his best.And now,people in business environment praised their Sajangnim his best abilities to be able to solve the big burden for his young age. Moreover,their Sajangnim is never proud to all the people and even workers in spite of being so damn rich like a millionaire,He never treats his staffs and all workers so bossily and always kind hearted and helpful to all,So,he is regarded as a charming virtuous prince with unbelievable goodwill despite he is very strict with work.

As much as Henry knew about some parts of his Sajangnim's life,he was not rich from the beginning and before his Sajangnim was going to college,his dad who worked in foreign country not only won a big lottery but also earned a huge amount of money and thus he was taken to abroad with his grandpa and continued his college in there.After joining the foreign college for about four years,his Sajangnim was back to Korean land to settle his own business.Though it was taken about only two years over the new business,he has been doing his best to be a successful young businessman owning large supermarkets all over the country and even overseas.

Everything is so perfect with his Choi Sajangnim.God granted flawless handsome features with a kind heart and so well-to-do like a generous billionaire.

Henry couldn't stop the blissful smile that was plastered on his face,looking so envily to his Sajangnim.

"Henry.Just take care your steps.You would knock down as your eyes gazing at me all the time." Siwon said,teasing his PA who is watching him with a blissful expression.

"Sajangnim,you're so perfect.You better be an actor or model more than being a businessman." Henry beamed brightly at his boss.

"Then,I would knock down with your overload praises." said Siwon whose lips are a little twitching into smile and as when he turned his head towards Henry,he saw a very familiar figure inside the shoes department.

The figure that caught Siwon's attention was able to stop his steps instantly.

"Sajangnim,What happened?"

He couldn't answer Henry's question as his eyes strongly connected the scene inside the shoes department.

Cho Kyuhyun.

The one who he despised since young.

The one who hurt his pride and looked down on him.

Were his eyes got wrong? That proud rich Cho Kyuhyun squatted down front of an old man? Is this scene real?Could this be real?Oh.a pair of shoes beside him.He is inside the shoes department,So,that Cho Kyuhyun is working here? As a salesperson at the shoes department? What a worth seeing scene his eyes got? 

Despite Kyuhyun's looks are a bit different from years ago,he surely knew that one inside the shoes department is Cho Kyuhyun.

His looks didn't change as much except he is more skinny and paler and not wearing branded newly clothes like years ago.But his expression..it is not as proud as a young rich boy like years ago..it is like he was trying his best to hide the guilt and humility and pretended being proud his best..especially his eyes..they are not sparkling like before..they look sad...

Siwon wondered as he observed Kyuhyun who was squatting down on his ground,not making any move.

'Cho Kyuhyun.Ha.Now,the one standing and watching you kneeled down front of someone's foot is me,Choi Siwon,who owns this shopping arcade wholly.I'm the same Choi Siwon who was lived under your foot once upon a time.I'm the same Choi Siwon who put the shoes on your foot with my own hands.I'm the same Choi Siwon who you slapped hard so painfully.Just put those shoes on him.I'm now waiting to clap my hands so cheerfully to see your failure..It was fate who brought me seeing you like that at our very first reunion after such a long time..From now,count on me to bring you back luck in forward.'

While he was watching with much attention what would Kyuhyun do,Kyuhyun stood up instantly not touching old man's foot and complained about he couldn't do this and went to the back of shoes department to take his backpack.

"Henry,follow him and give the visiting card of Choi Enterprise.Tell him he can apply for the work" Siwon ordered,with his eyes followed around Kyuhyun whose eyes are a bit watery as he witnessed,leaving the shoes department.

Henry followed that pale boy quickly as his boss ordered to give the card of Choi Enterprise while Siwon headed to the lift where it leads to the meeting room with another staffs.

"Hey.Hey.Wait.!" Henry called out to the pale boy.

"What? Who are you?" Kyuhyun gave a glare to him,stopping his steps.

"Here.This is our company's visiting card.You can apply for the work in our company as there are job vacancies right now." Henry beamed at the pale boy.

Kyuhyun took the visiting card the strange young man gave,frowning at seeing 'Choi Enterprise?'

"Are you boss? It can't be you.You don't look alike the boss." Kyuhyun said,taking a look at the young man from the head to the bottom.

~Aish!! Is he forgetting he was fired just now? How can he say like that?~ Henry mentally cursed at the pale boy who looks down on him.

"Yes.I'm not the boss.I'm boss's personal assistant.You can apply at our company whenever you want.I'll take my leave,then" said Henry,leading his steps to the meeting room.

 

"What a strange boy! Sajangnim,he is still unbelievably proud despite being fired just now." Henry voiced.

Without saying anything back to his PA,Siwon twitched his lips into a smirk.

~You didn't change your manners even a bit.Then,it will be me who would change your bad habits.~ 

"Henry,when he came for applying the job,just employ him at shoes department in some shopping centre.But let him know to work there after what I told what you would." Siwon said.

"Yes.Sajangnim." Henry replied,wondering how that proud boy dealed with his boss.

 

...

 

"How can I help you,Sir?" 

"I want to see the boss of this company."

That reply amazed at the receptionist girl,widening her eyes to see the young man who is asking to see the CEO.

"Are you friend of our boss?"

"No"

"Do you have any appointment with the boss?"

"No"

"Then,you can't me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter