Empty

Our lives, Our choices (Sequel to Our Love, Our Music)

Since Hoya left, you felt that everything you did was pointless without him in your life.

The two guys that you loved deeply left your life. Although it was temporary, it still hurt.

It also hurt Kikwang to see you so hurt, and yet, there was nothing he could do.

*Jonghyun-ah, howon-ah, if both of you can hear me, send some help to ~~~~~-ah. It really hurts me to see her so hurt and yet, I can't do anything to help her.* 

____________________________________________________

As if they really heard Kikwang, the next day, Ljoe came and took you out. Knowing you for so many years, he knew how to cheer you up. 

When you opened the door to go out, you saw your bestfriend stading like a model outside your house. 

"Ohh, oppa, you are early." You said with an expressionless face. 

"Yah, I'm spending my free time with you, you should at least smile for me." 

You faked a smile and walked down the street with Ljoe. 

"Lets go to Lotte World." Ljoe suggested. 

"Okay..." You agreed as you just wanted to get the worries off your mind.

___________________________________________________

"Ahhh, I remembered the last time we came here together was with the school." Ljoe said when both of you reached the theme park.

Memories of the past came back and you smiled when you remembered how young and innocent both of you were then. 

After both of you played on the rides, you felt better and told Ljoe everything over dinner. 

*It's all dad's doing?* Ljoe thought in shock. 

"~~~~~-ah, what if one day, you found out that I am not who you think I am?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"What if one day, you found out that I am not a good guy after all?"

"You are my best friend and always will. Nothing will change. I know you, byunghun oppa, you won't be a bad guy."

*But I am. I'm the son of the guy who killed your parents.* Ljoe thought guiltily.

______________________________________

Back home, Ljoe tried to persuade his father.

"Dad, just let it go. Mother will not be happy to know that you are doing all these."

"Shut up! You don't know what you are talking about. I need to seek revenge for your mother. THEY killed her."

"It's enough! Mother won't come back even if you killed them all. Dad, just let ~~~~~-ah go. I beg you."

"You still haven't forgotten her? You knew from the start that she was our enemy's daughter, yet you still became bestfriends with her. When I found out, I told you to leave her, if not she would be gone. You still can't forget her? Byunghun-ah, dad is doing all these for you. You two can never be together. Even if I approve, she already has somebody she loves."

"But you still have to let her go! Let the boy and Jonghyun hyung go too!" 

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! You still don't understand huh? Was life without a mother good? Well, life without my wife was torture. Why let them live a good life after they did this to us? Lee Byunghun, you try and help them. And the girl will be gone the moment you do so. Oh, and if you want to date her, you can. Make her love you, then dump her." His father laughed evily.

Disgusted by his father's words, Ljoe landing a punch on his father's face.

"You say that again, and i'll kill you."