The end.

Our lives, Our choices (Sequel to Our Love, Our Music)
"~~~~~-ah, don't die on me!" Hoya shook you. 

After witnessing Ljoe shooting you, Lee Byungman left. 

"That bastard. Calls himself your best friend. If anything happens to you, he's dead." Hoya said. 

"B-Byunghun oppa... B-Byunghun oppa..." you managed to squeeze the two words out of your mouth. 

"Why are you looking for him when you are in this state?!" Hoya was puzzled. 

All of a sudden, Kikwang ran into the room. 

"Quick! Send her to the hospital!! Ljoe just told me, ~~~~~-ah, she's special. Her heart is on the right. Not the left! He didn't kill her!" 

"WHAT?! Let's go! Quickly!" 

_____________________________________________________________________________

"You are lucky that she's born with the heart on the right. If not, she'll be dead by now. But because of the impact, she's still in a dangerous state. So please be prepared for the worst." the doctor announced after he came out of the emergency unit. 

"~~~~~-ah, you can't leave me like that... You can't! We still have so many anniversaries to celebrate, I still have so many things to tell you." Hoya's tears rolled down his cheeks as he grabbed your cold and lifeless hand. 

_____________________________________________________________________________ 5 years later...

Pretty flowers laid on the grave. 

Today was the day. 

Jonghyun stood infront of the grave. Tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Dad... Mum... Im sorry.."

"Dad...Mum... I'm sorry too. Sorry for visiting you only now..."

You survived. It was like a miracle.

As for Lee Byungman, he was arrested.  Ljoe was too ashamed to see you. So he went abroad to continue his studies.

You and Hoya decided to continue your studies overseas this year. 

All your friends manage to survive the fight, and all graduated from university already.

You were glad that you made that choice 5 years ago... 

Choices changes lives.  Lives affect our choices too. 

____________________________ Hehe! It's done :) Sorry for the lame ending >< Hope you liked it ^^ I'll be starting on a new fic tomorrow, please support and give me comments ! Thanks to all my subscribers too <3 -infinitelyyours