Scared

Our lives, Our choices (Sequel to Our Love, Our Music)

For the next few days, Kikwang made sure that there is always someone by your side to protect you.  Of course you didn't know anything. 

"Oh, Byunghun ah, what are you doing here?" you saw Ljoe on the way home. 

"Nothing. I just heard that you were studying here and decided to drop by. And who is he?" he pointed to Dongwoon who was walking you home. 

"He's my friend." you introduced them to each other. 

"I can walk her home." Ljoe offered and you agreed.

Dongwoon reluctantly let you go as his hyung told him to make sure that you were always by his side. 

"Be careful, take care of her." Dongwoon said and left. 

"Hey, I'm your best friend, he should at least trust me a little." Ljoe grumbled.

"You don't look like a trustworthy person. " you said and started laughing as he frowned. 

"Shouldn't you be going home after school?" you asked Ljoe. 

"Yah, I'm older than you. You should at least call me oppa. And I've graduated already." 

"Really?! I always thought that you were younger than me. Seeing the way you act." giggling, you ran off. 

"What does that mean... Yah! Are you saying that I'm immature?! Stop right there!" Ljoe's reaction were a little late. 

Slightly afraid that Ljoe would catch up with you, you ran as fast as possible... Until you banged into something or rather, someone. 

"Is that her?" the guy that you banged into asked another. 

"Yea, that's her. Grab her."  Before they could do so, a pair of strong arms yanked you behind. 

"And what do you think you are doing?!" 

"Aish, little boy, get out of my way!" the men tried to push Ljoe away. 

"Little boy?!" Ljoe said and removed his cap so that the men could get a better view of the 'little boy'. 

"B-Byunghun-sshi... What are you doing here?" 

"What are you trying to do?!" Ljoe raged at the men.

He wasn't easily pissed but once anyone touched his best friend, they crossed the line. 

"B-Byunghun-sshi, I'm sorry but we are just acting on instructions." the men tried to pull you away. 

"ARE YOU GOING AGAINST ME?! Go back and tell him that his plan failed." 

Quivering in fear, the men backed off. 

"Oppa, you know them?"  

"Not really." 

"Why are they do afraid of you?" 

"Don't I look scary?" Ljoe turned around and you saw his face. It wasn't the face of the usual cheerful Ljoe. 

"Y-Yea, a little." 

"That's it, don't worry too much and just go home. Remember, don't tell anyone what happened today." with that, he left.  _______________________________________________________________

"S-Sir, Byunghun-sshi told us to tell you that your plan has failed." One men told another.

"MWOH?! FAILED?! THAT LITTLE RASCAL! HOW DARE HE!" The other men roared.

At that moment, the door swung open. 

"Dad! You can't just kidnap an innocent girl!" a boy told a man. 

"What?! Are you going against me?!" the man roared an landed a hand on the boy's pretty face. 

"I don't think I know you anymore. Ever since mother passed away, you turned into a monster. It wasn't even the Kims fault that she died. Why are you looking for revenge? And, if you ever touch the girl again, I'll kill you. Father or not. Mark my words " the boy glared at his father and left. 

*~~~~~-ah, I can't always be there to protect you. So please be safe.*