Final showdown.

Our lives, Our choices (Sequel to Our Love, Our Music)
"Byunghun oppa, although I really thank you for warning me, I can't be with you. I promised Howon oppa that I'll wait for him." 

"Then don't say that I didn't warn you." Ljoe said over the phone and hung up. 

*Since I already made my choice, I shouldn't regret anymore.* 

You made your way to Kikwang's house to ask whether he knew where Lee Byungman's hideout was. 

Thankfully, Kikwang knew where the exact location was. 

"~~~~~-ah, are you sure you want to do this? You might get hurt." 

"When I made that choice, I already prepared for all the risks." 

"Fine, then I'll go with you." 

"But-"

"No buts. Jonghyun and hoya are my friends too. I can't just watch both of them suffer like that. And you are a girl, how are you going to fight so many people."

You realized that you forgot something. Lee Byungman was a gang leader. You never involved in fights so you didn't knew how scary gangs were. But seeing Lee Byungman's gang fight, you were afraid that you wouldn't be able to win. 

"I'll also ask infinite, SHINee and beast to help out. They'll be more than happy to help out." 

_____________________________________________________________________________

After a few days of preparation, all of you were ready for the final showdown. 

Everybody got ready and left. When they reached the hideout, it was a rundown place. A big garage with hardly any windows. 

"Well well well, who do we have here?" a familiar voice said and let out a sinister laughter. 

"Yah, Lee Byungman, let Jonghyun and Hoya off. If not, we won't without a fight." Kikwang said. He looked scary with eyes filed with pure fury. 

"Awww, did you hear that? Boyfriend number 1 is helping boyfriend number 2, how nice. I'm so scared now." Lee Byungman said and his men started laughing. 

When the rest of infinite, SHINee and beast appeared behind, Lee Byungman really looked scared for a moment. But he whispered something into his right hand man's ear and suddenly, a whole group of full grown men appeared from the garage. 

"Well, if you want the boys, you gotta fight for them." immediately, all hell broke loose. 

Random things flew around. The men threw everything they could find in their way. 

Although the boys were musicians, all of them were rich boys and had received lessons on self protection, so all of them were good fighters. 

"I've already known that you will be coming. So I hid the boys somewhere. Try looking for them. If you can." Lee Byungman said. 

You ran through the mess and into the garage. It had 3 levels and so many rooms, you were starting to question whether the place was really a garage. 

"Oppa! Jonghyun oppa! Howon oppa!" you shouted as you ran. You opened every door that you saw, not leaving one stone unturned. 

"Oppa, where are you?!!!"

As you were looking for them, the fight outside turned ugly. The boys were on the winning side, but many of them were already lying on the ground, not able to move. 

That was when TeenTop appeared. 

"Yah, what the hell? This isn't even a fair fight!" Kikwang screamed in fury. 

"There's nothing known as 'fair'." Ljoe said and another fight broke out. 

"I thought you were her best friend?!" 

"That was until she turned her back on me. You know what? The only reason why I befriended her, was for revenge." Ljoe said, but Kikwang could see the hurt in his eyes. 

*He's lying.*

_____________________________________________________________________________

When you finally saw two people tied to chairs in a room, you felt a glimpse of hope. 

"Oppa!" 

You ran towards them and untied them. 

"W-why are you here? It's dangerous. Get out." Hoya said. 

"Oppa, I said I'll wait for you. But I'm getting impatient, so I'm here."

When the three of you turned to leave, some people blocked the escape route.

"You think it's so easy to leave? Once you enter this place, you'll never leave until I say so!" Lee Byungman said. 

The men started bashing Jonghyun and Hoya. Being weak already, both of them couldn't fight back. 

"Let go of them! Stop it!" a few men grabbed you to stop you from interrupting the fight.

Ljoe suddenly came into the room and whispered something into his father's ear. 

"All done? That's great. I knew I could count on you, son. Now, the two boys are beyond hope, just finish the girl off." 

"F-Finish her off?" 

"Yes, I'll leave that to you." Lee Byungman said and placed a gun in Ljoe's hand. 

Gulping, Ljoe aimed. 

*~~~~~-ah, I'm sorry. Forgive me.* 

-BANG!-