I'll wait for you.

Our lives, Our choices (Sequel to Our Love, Our Music)
Ever since your brother was gone, you went into depression. 

Hoya tried many ways to cheer you up, but nothing would work. 

*Oppa is right. I can't let him get his way.* 

________________________________________________________________

A few days later, Hoya started acting weirdly. 

On the day of your 1st anniversary with Hoya, you were very excited as he asked you out. 

"Oppa, where are we going today?" you asked.

At first, Hoya didn't reply you, only when you asked him again, he told you that he was bring you to the nearby park to celebrate your anniversary. 

"Oppa, what's wrong with you this few days? You seem to be in another planet. Are you ok?" 

"Y-Yea, I'm fine." although Hoya said that, you didn't believe him. 

When you reached the park, he suddenly grabbed you into a tight hug. 

*~~~~-ah, this might be the last time I'm hugging you. Please wait for me until I come back. * 

"~~~~~-ah, saranghae. Neomu neomu saranghae." Hoya whispered so that you wouldn't hear him. 

When he let go of you, his expression turned cold. 

"That will be the last time I'm hugging you." 

"W-What do you mean?" 

"I'm sorry, ~~~~-ah. But today will be our first and last anniversary." 

"O-Oppa, are you breaking up with me? Why?! You can't leave me like this!"

Hoya turned to leave but you grabbed his arm.

"i can't believe that you are leaving like how Kikwang Oppa did. Oppa, you know that I can't take this anymore, Jonghyun Oppa just left, you can't leave now!" 

Hoya turned around and looked you straight in the eye. 

"I don't want to see you again. Get out of my sight, i can't believe you still think that you are good enough for me."

The exact same sentence Kikwang said when he left you.

*~~~~~~-ah, I can't tell you directly but I hope you know why I'm doing this.* 

*Thats the exact same thing Kikwang Oppa said to me when he left. Is Howon Oppa going to leave like that?*  You were sure of what is happening. 

"Oppa, I'll wait for you. Come back soon, safe and sound. I won't forget you." you shouted, loud enough for Hoya to hear.