A new beginning...

Our lives, Our choices (Sequel to Our Love, Our Music)

You and Hoya was walking to school together, hand in hand. Although he graduated, he insisted that he had to walk you to school. 

"Oppa, bye. I'll see you after school. I'm sure you will be able to find a job by then, hwaiting!" You said and kissed his cheek. 

"Who's that? Does he go to our school? He's hot." You heard a junior girl saying. 

Suddenly growing defensive, you slung your arms around Hoya's neck and said loudly "Oppa, remember, you are mine." 

Hoya was shocked at first but chuckled when he realised you were just jealous. 

"Mmm, I know, I'm yours as you are mine." He said and kissed your forehead. 

"Awww, he's taken" The girl said and left disappointed.

Satisfied, you left for class. 

"~~~~~-ah, you are here!" People started crowding around you once you reached the class. 

Sungjong shoved away all the guys and told them "Yah, guys back off. I'm sorry but she's taken by my hyung." 

You laughed at the protective maknae. 

"Sungjong-ah, its ok. They are just my friends." 

"But hyung asked me to take care of you. To be honest, he's just jealous that they get to see you more that him." 

You smiled at the thought of your boyfriend. 

________________________________________________

After school, you met Hoya by the school gate. 

"Oppa, how was your day?" 

"I was lonely without you." He pouted and you pinched his cheek. 

"Aigoo, oppa, I missed you too. Did you find a job?" Although Hoya was well off, he didn't want to live on his parents so he decided to work on his own until you graduated. 

"There's good news! I got accepted by the music store! They are hiring piano teachers so I went to apply." 

"Good job, oppa! You are sure to do well." 

_____________________________________________

You went out with Hoya for the rest of the day to relax after a tiring school day. 

"Oppa, bye. See you tomorrow." You said to Hoya and waved. 

He leaned in and kissed you but was interrupted by someone opening the door to your house. 

"Hey, why do you guys keep doing this infront of the house? I'm here you know." Jonghyun said, getting annoyed that a guy was kissing his only sister infront of him. 

"You weren't here just now, oppa." You giggled at your older brother. 

______________________________________________

After a short talk with your brother about your day, you went to bed. 

This was your daily routine after coming out of your world of darkness. 

Playing and chatting with friends, going out with your boyfriend and talking to your brother. 

Everything is so peaceful. 

And life seems to be so simple. 

Everything is planned for you. 

And there are absolutely no problems... Yet.