Suspicious

Our lives, Our choices (Sequel to Our Love, Our Music)

Today, Hoya couldnt walk you home from school as he was working. 

"Before the dawn... Before the dawn..." You sang along with the song.

Suddenly,  you heard something move behind you. Acting on your instincts, you turned around immediately.

"Who's there?" When no one answered, your continued your journey back.

_______________________________________

For the next few days, you sensed people lurking around.

Afraid, you asked Kikwang to walk you home as he was free.

You caught up with him on the way home as it has been a long time since you last saw him. 

"Oppa, are you enrolling in university soon?"

"Yea, but I still have to wait for the enrollment. Meanwhile, I'm looking for a job."

"Ahhh, Howon oppa is also working."

Suddenly, someone grabbed you and Kikwang into the back lane of the blocks of houses.

"Who are you? What do you want?!" Kikwang said and put an arm around you protectively.

"You forgot me so soon?" The man removed his mask and Kikwang suddenly paled.

"Why are you here? Didn't you say that you would leave?" Kikwang said, although he was putting on a strong front, you could sense that he was afraid. 

"Oppa, w-who is he?" You asked, trembling behind Kikwang.

"Oh, and who do we have here?" The man said and pushed your chin up.

"Ahhh, you grew prettier since the last time I saw you."

"D-Do I know y-you?"

"No you don't. Lets go." Kikwang said and pulled you away.

A few men appeared infront of both of you, blocking your escape route.

"You think that I wouldlet you go so easily?"

"DIDN'T YOU PROMISE TO LEAVE US ALONE?!" Kikwang shouted.

"I realised that without you in my gang, it seems hard to win a fight."

"Oppa, what is he talking about? Gang?"

"Nothing. You don't have to know."

"Protective huh? See what happens to her if you decide to go against me."

"Stop threatening me! You said that you would let her go if I went with you last time. And now you are back!"

"Fine, I'll let you go now. But remember, if you decide to go against me, you will never see her again. I'll be back."

The group of men walked away.

"Oppa, are you ok? What did you mean by saying that you went with him last time? You joined his gang?"

"No, you don't have to worry about that. Let's go back. Jonghyun will worry about you."

You could sense that he was lying but you didn't want to force him to tell you.

_________________________________________

"Jonghyun-ah, let's talk."

As soon as Kikwang entered your house, he went to look for your brother. Both of them went into the room. Curious, you stood at the door to listen. 

"Hyung, what's the matter?"

"Jonghyun-ah, what do we do? He's back."

"Who?"

"Him."

"Him? You mean... Why the hell is he back?!"

*Who are they talking about?*

Jonghyun and Kikwang started talking softer as they were afraid you might hear.

All you managed to make out of their conversation was "...Gang is back... thought he left... what does he want..." 

When both of them came out, you worriedly glanced at them. 

"Is anything wrong?" 

"Nothing." Both of them said together. 

That night, you couldn't sleep. 

You knew that something was about to go wrong. Very wrong.