Choice

Our lives, Our choices (Sequel to Our Love, Our Music)

A few weeks later, Ljoe suddenly called you. 

"~~~~~-ah, will you meet me at the park outside later?" 

"Ok, see you later, oppa." You said and hung up. 

You missed Hoya and Jonghyun deeply but decided not to mop around so that Lee Byungman would not get his way. 

_____________________________________

When Ljoe saw you, he ran towards you and grabbed you into a hug. 

You were shocked at first but hugged him back when you realised you missed a warm hug. 

"Oppa, whats the matter?"

"~~~~~-ah, I know you already have Hoya, but I want to tell you... I like you..."

Hearing the last 3 words, you immediately let go of him. 

"It's ok, I know you won't accept me. I just want to tell you my true feelings. Just treat me as your best friend ok?" 

You nodded. 

The rest of the day was awkward with Ljoe. 

Both of you went to a cafe and you told Ljoe that you needed to use the restroom. 

When you came out, you heard a conversation that shocked you. 

"Dad, I did what you asked me to. So just let them go ok? You can't force them to join your gang forever." 

-Silence-

"WHAT?! Don't you dare touch her. You already threatened Jonghyun hyung with her already. You can't threaten me too!" 

-Silence-

"Dad, I'll warn you one last time. Touch them, you're dead." Ljoe hanged up the phone, turned around and saw you. 

Shock was written on your face.

"D-Dad? Your dad forced oppa to join your gang? You are Lee Byungman's son?!" You screamed in outrage. 

When Ljoe was silent, you knew that you were right. You started hitting him in the chest while sobbing. 

"I can't believe it. My bestfriend... You were lying to me all these while. You knew what your father was doing, and yet, you didn't tell me and led me on like this. I really can't believe you." Tears couldn't stop rolling down your cheek. 

"~~~~~-ah, I did it for you."

"Don't say that! Nobody ever does anything for me!" 

"It's true! If I told you, my dad would've killed your brother and that guy." 

"What?! What's wrong with him? That incident doesn't even have anything to do with my family!"

"~~~~-ah, listen to me. Just work with me ok? If you be with me, I'll promise your safety and theirs too. But if you choose not to, I can't make sure that all of you will walk out of this hell, safe and sound. I'll give you until tonight to let me know your answer " after saying his piece, Ljoe left.

*What?... He's giving my only two choices? It shouldnt even be considered as two choices. Either way, I'll be losing Howon Oppa. But if I really have to choose, of course it will be...*