The truth

Our lives, Our choices (Sequel to Our Love, Our Music)
"Many years ago, your parents were the best pianist in the whole of Korea. They were known for they great piano skills and also self-composed songs. 

They had a rival, Lee Byungman. 

Not long after Jonghyun was born, the Lees had a son too. ( A/N you should know who the son is so lets just imagine that they are the same age ^^)

The Kims and the Lees started a war. Both swearing that they would make their children the greatest pianist. 

Both boys grew up, both having the potential of being great pianists. 

A few years later, you were born. That was when everything started. From the age of 2, you showed great potential in music, just that you lacked practice and all. 

Feeling threatened, the Lees started worrying. 

Not long after your second birthday, your parents were involved in a car crash, the victims weren't them, but the one that died was Lee Byungman's wife. 

Angry that your parents killed his wife that he loved alot, he seeked revenge. 

He planned everything for a long time. 

On the day of your 3rd birthday, he ordered people to involve your family in a car 'accident'. Your parents died on the spot, the miracle was that you and your brother both survived. 

Although Lee Byungman wasn't very thrilled with the news, he couldn't do anything. 

Until this few years, he started leading a gang. He knew that we were dating and it would kill you to have me gone. So one day, he came up to me and threatened me to leave you and join his gang, if not, he would just take you away. "

"So that's why you left?" you asked in disbelief. 

When Kikwang nodded, you hugged him tightly. 

You never knew the reason as to why he left, until now. And you couldn't belief it was because of you. Knowing the whole story now, you felt guilty for hating him. 

"I know that you can't take me back now, since you have Howon already. I won't blame you, I just want you to be safe and happy. Continuing with the story, Lee Byungman promised to let me go after a year. When I came back, I thought that you had forgotten me. I was angry at first and tried to win you back, but after some thought, if I broke you and Howon up, you would be unhappy and wouldn't Lee Byungman achieve his goal? 

Now that he had returned, he probably threatened your brother to go with him and join his gang. " 

"Oppa, eottoeke?? He already too you away, I can't let just him take Jonghyun oppa away like that!" you were crying already. 

"I'm sorry, ~~~~~-ah. I really don't know where your brother is. Just wait, he'll be back. He wont leave you just like that." Kikwang gave you a pat on the back. You could only be comforted by his words, but you still can't handle the fact that your brother is leaving your side.