Gone

Our lives, Our choices (Sequel to Our Love, Our Music)
For the rest of the week, you kept on bugging Jonghyun and Kikwang to tell you what happened. But neither of them were willing to say. 

Just when you were giving up, you found a key in your drawer. Beside it was a note. 

"~~~~-ah, just in case I won't be there to tell you everything, go and look for the box in my cupboard. Use the key to open it. Everything will explain itself. -Jonghyun oppa"

Without thinking, you ran to your brother's room. The room was filled with his familiar scent. 

You fumbled around his cupboard and finally found the box. 

When it opened with the key, newspaper articles fell out. 

All of them were different. 

"Famous musician Park Hara and Kim Kyunghwan receives award once again." Below the news article was the picture of your parents holding a trophy proudly. 

You read another article. 

"Pianist Lee Byungman's wife dies in car crash. The car is said to belong to the Kims."

In the picture was a familiar looking man. 

*Isnt that... That's the man that keeps looking for trouble!* 

Scanning through the newspaper articles, you saw one that caught your attention. 

"The Kims died in mysterious car crash. Only the two Kim children survives."

You read through the article, it said that your parents died in a car crash. But the mysterious thing was that they were hit the second time by another car, which didn't make it look like an accident anymore. Your parents' cased closed as there wasn't enough evidence to prove that it wasnt an accident. 

*So if dad and mum really killed that Lee Byungman's wife in a car crash...  And mum and dad were killed in an 'accident'... Does oppa want to tell me that this Lee Byungman has something to do with their deaths?* 

Suddenly, everything made sense. 

*He's back for revenge, taking my parents lives was not enough, he's trying to kill me and Jonghyun too.* 

*Jonghyun oppa...* 

You read through the letter he wrote again. 

"Incase I wont be there to tell you everything..." 

*No, no. Oppa, you can't leave me like that.* 

Sobbing and worrying for your brother, you ran out to look for Kikwang, the other person who knows what happened.