Mission : Surprise Lee JiHoon?? (Part 2)

Dream dates with SEVENTEEN?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was JiHoon oppa. I stopped scrolling partly in shock and confusion. I tapped open the chat.

 

-JiHoon Oppa-

“Annyeong! How are you? I know we aren’t close or anything but hi. Hahaha.. Anyways, Happy birthday! Hope you enjoy today. The guys and I are sorry that we can’t celebrate with you today. Maybe we’ll try again next time. ..”

 

“And I was thinking… Do you want to hang out later in the day or tomorrow? I need some help with something and the guys aren’t free to help.. “

 

 

Woah! This is so unexpected! What should I say? How should I reply?? Maybe I should try to shift it to Sunday. That way I don’t really need to come up with an excuse to lure him out as plan… kekeke, I’m so evil~ Omg I NEED HELP!! >< Argh molla! Let’s just go with the flow!  These thoughts ran through my mind all at once.

 

-Me-

“Omo! JiHoon oppa! This is so unexpected! Kamsahaminida oppa! ^^ I thought you would ask the other to send your wishes on your behalf! Kekekeke~! Kidding! XD But, jincha gombawo oppa~”

 

“Ah, I can’t tomorrow… >< I still have a lot of homework to do… T^T Oppa, is it okay if its on Sunday? On your birthday.. hehehe~ I want to treat oppa to a birthday meal~ is it okay? >< If it’s not okay on Sunday then maybe we can try another day too.. ><”

 

Please say okay! Please say okay! Please say okay! I kept repeating it in my mind.

 

 

 

-JiHoon Oppa-

 

“Okay. Where do you want to meet? The company? The café? The park? And the time? Is there anything you want to do to?”

 

-Me-

 

“Hmm…. Shall we meet at…” , my mind is blanking out! I can’t think of where to meet and what to do… HELP!! AH! I GOT IT!

“Oppa! Shall we go try that new bingsu/crepe shop near the school?? I wanted to try it but I haven’t found the time to T^T…”

 

“Oppa, do you have anything you want to eat or do too? I’ll pay along as I can afford, so please be nice on my wallet.. hahahaha”

 

-JiHoon Oppa-

 

“Oooo.. Okay. Let’s go there on Sunday. Hmm.. I don’t think I want anything for now.. Maybe on that day… So, I’ll meet you there at 11am? Seeya. Bye, gotta get back to work.”

-Me-

 

“Deh, Okay with me~  Shall see you on Sunday oppa~ ^^ “

 

-JiHoon oppa-

 

“Mmm, deh. See you. : )”

 

 

Well that was kind of shocking to have JiHoon oppa texting me first~ Kekeke, I’m guessing it was SeungCheol oppa or the others who told him to but oh well~ Ahh! Back to work! Back to work!

 

With that I got back to my homework for about another hour and head to bed. When I woke up later that day, I got ready as per usual and went to school. I was feeling good that day that I somewhat skipped to school with a smile on my face. The first thing that greeted me was not the books or the teachers, it was my best friend who was waiting at the school for me.

I spotted her from afar. As I got closer, she kinda “sensed” my presence and looked in my direction. Our eyes found each other, she smiled and started running towards me with open arms and went “CCCCHHHHIIIIINNNNGGGGUUUUUUUU~~~~” and I did the same. You know how they would slow mo some long awaited reunions in dramas and the 2 main characters will run towards each other and hug? Yeap! That was us right there, in the morning, right infront of school and infront of all the other students who were judging our weirdness before entering the school. We hugged and jumped around in a tiny circle before breaking apart.

Once we did, she took out a paper bag from her backpack and handed it to me. “Happy Birthday Chingu~!! You’re finally older like me! HAHAHAHA!!” I was touched even though she has given me many other presents before. I took the bag from her hugged her again.

“GOMBAWO MY DEAR CHINGUU~!! Let’s grow old together okay~?” We laughed and linked arms before heading to class together. The day went by with random wishes here and there. It was a really good day.

 

-SUNDAY/D-Day/JiHoon Oppa Day-

 

*Wake up, WAKE up, WAAAAKKKEEEE UUPPPPPP!!!!*

My alarm rang but I hit the snooze button and it kept ringing for another couple times. After the repeating of multiple failed alarms, my phone finally gave up. What seems like a few moments later, my phone rang again, only this time, it wasn’t an alarm. It was an actual phone call. ‘Ughhhh….. Who is calling so early in the morning…..’ I flipped over to look at the caller ID and jumped awake. ‘OH ! ITS JIHOON OPPA!’ . After a few more rings, it stopped. My breathing went back to normal and I relaxed a little. A few seconds later, I received a text :

 

-JiHoon Oppa-

 

“Where are you now?”

 

Oh … What do I say? Errrr OHMAIGAD IS HE MAD???! WHAT DO I DOOOO??? Should I lie? Should I tell the truth that I’m still at home?? GAHHH WHAT DO I DO??!

 

-You-

 

“Err... hahaha… Oppa… SORRY!! I’m on my way there now!”

 

-Jihoon Oppa-

 

“You just woke up didn’t you? *sighs emoji* Arraso, try to reach here in 45 minutes? We have practice later on…”

 

-You-

 

Arraso Oppa!! I’ll try!! I think I’ll be able to make it! If not you can flick my forehead once or I’ll buy a  drink or a meal or help you for a day..! ><”

 

-Jihoon Oppa-

 

“You said it yourself! Don’t go back on your words if you’re late okay? This is prove. *smirking emoji*”

 

-You-

 

“Neh~! Okay!”

 

You then plopped your phone on to your bed and jumped in the bathroom to wash up and change and stuff. With in about 15 minutes you were done with your super light makeup and got dressed and was practically ready to head out. You just needed your phone, wallet, keys, watch, earpiece and shoes. You were dressed in a long, light gray pullover, some light blue denim kinda looking leggings, a maroon beanie and you were about to slip on some black high cut converse. With that you semi ran/jogged to the train station. Within about 10 minutes I was there at the café that Jihoon oppa was waiting at.

 

“Oppa! IM SO SORRY!!” I exclaimed between breaths while he was sitting in a seat with a cup of coffee and scrolling through his phone.

 

“Hmm? A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter