The dream confession (Part 2,End)

Dream dates with SEVENTEEN?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahh… That promise..” I said to myself. I then started typing my reply...

 

-Annoying SeungCheol-

“Yah! You’re slacking aren’t you? Why are you so bad? HAHAHAHA! What promise? I don’t remember! BLEHHH!! :PP(emoji) You better perform less -ish for the last quarter ah! Hwaiting! XD(emoji)”

 

I sent my message with a huge smile on my face. A few seconds later, he replied.

-Annoying SeungCheol-

“YAH! How was I slacking off?! You have got to be kidding me! I’m so awesome at this! HAHAHAHA!! I know you remember so you better turn up later! Thanks! Gotta go, its gonna start soon. See ya! :D(emoji)”

 

I just smiled at my phone and didn’t realized that my friend came back until she put my cold drink against my cheek. I jumped slightly in my seat.

“What you smiling so brightly at? SeungCheol~~?” She smirked and handed me my drink.

“Hahahaha! Yeah~ Thanks~!” I chuckled as she stared and sipped her drink while still smirking

.

*BIIBIIII* The whistle blew again.

 

The last quarter of the game was about to start. We stood up and went to the railing again to watch the rest of the match. As I was sipping my iced tea, the 2 teams started walking out from where we couldn’t see. My eyes were just searching for SeungCheol and when he came out, he looked up to find me as well. Our eyes got locked on each other’s. He gave me another one of his charming smile before turning back to join the rest of his team mates. I choked a little. It’s like we were kind of thinking the same thing. To be honest, I liked the idea of that but it made my face heat up again.

I turned to face my friend and desperately asking while patting her arm, “Yah, Yah, is my face turning red?? Please say its not!”

“Hmm? Ahhh~ *smirks* Yes, Yes you are~” She kept smirking and sipping on her drink. On of my hand went back to my face while I was sipping on my drink.

 

*BIIIIIIII*

And so the last quarter started. I’m hoping and wishing that SeungCheol’s team will win. I’m anxiously waiting for the end of the game, so curious about why he needs to meet me. I guess I’ll have to find that out later. Hopefully it won’t be something embarrassing. 

 

 

The score now is 100 to 97. Seung Cheol’s team is leading by 3 points and there is only about 1 minute left in the game. Anything can happen. The opposing team might make it a draw or his team will win the game. It’s getting kinda intense. At 35 seconds, the opposing team scored a 3-pointer which brought the game to a match point(100 to 100). It’s anyone’s win now. The spectating crowd went wild. Screaming out the names of the players/team they were supporting. I stayed still and quiet, nervously waiting.

At 10 seconds, SeungCheol got the ball in his possession. I exploded, “SEUNGCHEOL! YOU BETTER SCORE WITH THIS!!”

After shouting that, I shrank and covered my mouth with both of my hands (I put my drink down earlier). I could have sworn that he grinned and went for a 3-pointer. He shot. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. The timer, the ball and everyone around me just slowed down like in dramas or movies you see. As the timer hits 0.1 seconds, the ball fell into the hoop. The next moment after the exaggerated, dramatic of determining the winner, the buzzer rang. It was a buzzer shot. The crowd went wild again. Cheers, confetti and whistle blowing everywhere.

I couldn’t believe it. My eyes were glued to the score board. It was 103 to 100. They won. He won. Me and my friend turned to each other simultaneously, stared for a second before breaking out into smiles and laughter. We hugged each other and kept jumping. We kinda had some tears at the edge of our eyes. When we broke apart, but still holding each other, my eyes searched for him. He was already surrounded by his other team mates and was given the celebratory toss in the air. They were all laughing and smiling.

 

When we exited the stadium hall, we waited for the champions to appear.

“You do know you could leave first right? Aniya aniya.. Please stay! I’m nervous. He has never asked me to meet him personally since.. EVER!! Well, maybe that one time……..” I told her and started rambling.

“Yah! It’s okay! I swear its nothing bad!” She grabbed both my shoulders and shaked me back and forth. “Besides, I’m waiting for someone too...” She stopped and just smiled shyly.

It took me awhile to catch that. “Wait. What do you mean by ‘it’s nothing bad’? Do you kno-…. WAIT! WHAT!?? WHO!?” I kinda shouted at the end.

“YAH! Can you stop shouting?? And~ I’m not telling~~” The let me go and turned away from me. I kept pestering her.

“You guys seems to be having a lot of fun waiting. Should we come back? Hahahahaha!” A deep familiar voice appeared behind me. We stopped our actions, frozen, my mind went blank. She turned around first.

“Oh! SeungCheol ah~! CONGRATS~!” she went over to him and smacked him on the arm and did our friendship handshake.

“YAH! IT HURT! HOW WAS THAT CONGRATULATING? AHAHAHAHAHA!! Thanks anyways! For supporting and everything!” he said.

“HAHAHA! That was my way of expressing the congratulating. *Gasp*” she squealed.

I instinctively turned to see what was it that made her so happy. Apparently, it was WonWoo. SeungCheol’s good friend and team mate. I saw them hugging so tightly. You know, the jump hug type, yea, that type. The two of them look so happy and like a couple… “OHMAIGAWD WHAAT!????”

“Yahhh! Why don’t I have that kind of reaction too?? That’s unfair.. And since when were you guys so close? Hahahaha!” he said jokingly.

“Yea! Since when were you guys so close to jump hug so tightly like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter