SURPRISE!! ITS A SPECIALL!!! :DD

Dream dates with SEVENTEEN?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night continued with the party and ended with a clean up at nearly 2 am. My mind kept going back to what JiHoon oppa said.

 

“JiHoon ah, could you walk her home? It’s late and dangerous. We’ll clean up here.” JeongHan suggested.

 

OMG WHAT??! PLEASE SAY NO! PLEASE SAY NO!!

 

“Ok.” JiHoon oppa agreed.

 

Oh crap…. I got even more flustered when he agreed. With that we exited and left the room to the rest. I said goodnight and thank them and everything.

 

 

Once we were out on the streets, we walked in awkward silence. I kept an arm’s length of distance between us.

 

“Why are you walking so far away? Do I have some kind of disease?” JiHoon oppa asked out of the blue.

 

“Mmm?? AHH! No! no! I was just in a daze wasn’t paying attenti-“ Suddenly I was pulled into JiHoon oppa’s arms. Moments after, a delivery motorcycle zoomed past. We stayed still for a few moments more, trying to figure out what just happened.

 

“What do you think walking in the middle of the road?! You don’t own it you know.” With that in a strict voice he pulled me to walk inside by the pavement.

 

“A-ah… ne… sorry oppa…” I was still trying to absorb everything that happened in that few seconds. The walk became quiet again. Before we knew it, I was at the entrance of the dorm.

 

“Ah, its locked at this time.. do you have anyone to open the door for you?” he aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter