Work Of Art (Part 2)

Dream dates with SEVENTEEN?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi guys! Please do read Part 1 before carrying on with this chapter! ^^

Work of Art (Part 1) : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1030954/9/dream-dates-with-seventeen-romance-seventeen-seventeenandyou

 

The event ended close to midnight. Just like Cinderella, everything turns back at the strike of midnight. I didn’t meet a Prince Charming, I met an annoying jerk named Jeon Wonwoo...

 

 

We were forced to exchange our numbers, so I wrote mine on a piece of napkin and left. I didn’t bother nor did I cared to have his number. All I could think of was to get home, shower and jump into bed. I’m probably the only kid still out at midnight when there is school the very next day. Such a social life that I didn’t even want. I tossed and turned for what felt like an hour or so  trying to forget about that annoying guy.

Ugh. LET ME SLEEP!!  I slammed my thick fluffy blanket out of frustration. I squeezed my eyes shut. All I could see was his annoying, smug but yet kind of charming smile. I had to use the little energy that I was left after the whole night. It kinda worked, I finally drifted off to sleep. But to be awaken again in the morning for school.

I woke up feeling horrible. It felt like I only had like 1 hour of good quality sleep. The event last night did not spare me. It still haunted me. I washed up and got dressed sluggishly. Nearly tumbling down the stairs while trying to reach breakfast at the table.

“Good morning Mother.. Father..” I greeted them with no energy in my voice.

“Good morning.. Are you alright? You sound tired.” my mother glanced up from her laptop while sipping her coffee.

“Ne.. I’m alright mother..” I sat down and slowly nibbled my way through a piece of toast, some eggs and ham with some milk.

“Shouldn’t you be on your way to school now? You wouldn’t want to be late. Mr Kang is waiting for you in the car.” My father spoke firmly, as usual. He was the workaholic kind that rather read the newspapers instead of having breakfast.

“Ne.. I shall be on my way.. Have a good day ahead Father and Mother.” I got up from the table and sluggish made my way to the car waiting outside the door.

“Have a good day too my dear.” My Mother called after me.

“Good Morning Ms Kim.” Mr Kang greeted me with a friendly smile and opened the door.

“Good Morning Mr Kang..” My voice drained. I got in and we started our way to school.

“Had a bad rest last night Ms Kim?” As we were approaching school.

“Ah.. yea.. I had some annoying thoughts last night.. Thank you for your concern Mr Kang.. You’re like a second Father to me..”  I probably complained and whined a lot to Mr Kang who has been with our family for a long time now.

“Yes, I know Ms Kim. I’ve watched you grow up into a fine lady. But you shouldn’t say that. Mr and Mrs Kim are busy with their work, but they really do care for you.” Mr Kang glance at me through the rearview mirror with a gentle smile while driving.

 

“We’re here Ms Kim.” He slowed the car to a stop. “Have a nice day ahead Ms Kim. I will pick you up as usual.” He opened the door and bowed slightly.

“Thank you Mr Kang. Have a great day ahead too.” I smiled and made my way to class.

 

-In Class-

 

“I heard that we have a new student today!! I’m so excited!!” EunHye kept repeating in high spirit.

“I’ve also heard that he is very handsome and charismatic!!” HaeRim joined in with the hype.

“Yeayea… Which weirdo would join the school in the middle of the school term? Moreover, how would he catch up with all the subjects and the techniques for art?” I just stated bluntly while flipping my book. After we greeted our teacher after she entered the class, I dived back into my book.

“Class! We have a new classmate today. Please come in.” Our teacher introduced him to the class. I heard someone entered the room. All the girls squealed and got all excited.

“Hello, my name is Jeon Wonwoo. I’ll be joining here for a while. Let’s get along.” He bowed and smiled. The class went wild.

Jeo- JEON WONWOO?!?! HERE?!?! IN MY CLASS?!?! I mean yeah I knew he was joining the school, But.. MY CLASS?! WHY?!?! My head shot up and saw the same cold guy I met last night. My jaw was hanging open, and I was pretty sure he was snickering on the inside at my ridiculously shocked expression.

“Your seat will be right behind hers.” Our teacher pointed in my direction. The class went ‘Ehhhh…’, ‘Why there??’, ‘How I wish he was seated near me..’ and all that kind of jazz. But all I felt was annoyance and sensed that more trouble was coming my way. The eyes of the class were glued on him and followed his trail as he walked along the aisle of the row that I was seated at, and stop at the side of my desk and smirked. I swear I could feel steam rising above my head.

“Alright, with that settled, let’s all get our books out and get started with classes.” With that, normal classes started.

I could totally feel him smirking right behind me. Oh god, how I wished I could wipe that off his face for good.

 

For the last period was art, my favourite time of the day. The time where I could sit peacefully in front of the easel and not feel restricted by  Only today, it wasn’t the usual kind of day.

“Alright class, I hope that you have not forgotten about the pair assignment that I gave you last week. Remember it’s due by the end of the term, and as you all know, you only have 1 month left.” Our teacher stated after taking the attendance of the class.

“Mr Song! We have a new classmate! How will he submit the assignment?” One of my female classmate enthusiastically pointed out.

“Let’s see, Jeon Wonwoo right? He shall be paired with….. You.” Mr Song pointed in my direction as HaeRim, Eunhye and I were the only one in threes. Our class had odd numbers before he joined in.

“Bu-” I couldn’t even get a word out. Glancing back and forth between HaeRim and Eunhye, all they had was the wiggly, teasing eyebrow look. Ugh…. Why me?

“Ahh, sure! Thank you Mr Song.” As he strut over to the empty easel beside me.

Oh boy… This is going to be a long month and a tough assignment to complete…

 

Countless of late evenings went by with just me and him in the art room just to catch up with the others who was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter