Christmas Gift

Dream dates with SEVENTEEN?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was christmas eve and I'm home alone chilling with my popcorn while flipping channels on the TV. *sighs* "There's nothing to watch...Its the same old christmas movies they show every year...ughhhh...." as I continued to munch and change the channels. 'This is one of the reasons why I think Christmas is so ughhh... There's nothing to do, its freezing outside and the amount of people homaigawd...its a big NO from me!' I thought. I got up and went to my dvd rack to pick a movie to watch as usual every year. It has become a routine every year, junk food, bad movies and being alone for christmas.

 

Apparently I have no friends who is free for me and family members were always overseas. They do send me Christmas cards and occasional presents but its been awhile since I had their company for a proper dinner or even a chat session. I picked a movie and started to play it. I got comfortable on the couch again and continued munching on popcorn. '*sighs* I hoped that there was someone to keep me company during christmas..' I thought to myself.

 

About 30 minutes into the show, the door bell rang. I turned to look at the door. 'Hmm? Is it the food? Finally, food!!' I got up and took my wallet that was on the coffee table and went to the door. I looked through the peephole, there was no one. 'What? Did they leave with my pizza because I took too long? What even? Okay calm down calm down, its christmas season so I gotta understand the possible jam and the amount of order. ..' I went back to the couch for another 5 minutes, the bell rang again.. 'Did they come back? They must have forgotten something just now..' I went to the door again but there was no one. ‘Ooookay…. This is starting to freak me out…’ I opened the door slightly and peeked out looking left and right. Before I closed the door, my eyes caught a glimpse of a nicely wrapped box. I stared at it for a few seconds, but eventually picking up with caution into the house.

 

I placed it on the table and inspect it a little more. I noticed an envelope attached to it, I opened it and it said, ‘Have yourself a Merry little Christmas~! Hope you like it!’  But it wasn’t signed off by anyone. ‘Ahh, it must be one of my parents gift to me… But why isn’t it signed off?’ Curiosity exploded after that note, I started to unwrap it.  It was pretty small so it was unwrapped in a flash.

 

It was a snow globe and a music box. There was a snowman surrounded by friends in the snow globe. I shaked it so that the ‘snowflakes’ floats and well, ‘snow’. ‘Ahh… It must be nice to be surround with friends and loved ones for Christmas…. *sighs*’ , as I watch it fall. I put it down again and picked up the music box. A beautiful melody played. It was so sweet and it wrapped me with love. It was Adore u by Seventeen. I replayed it many times till I fell asleep on the couch…

 

The next thing I knew was that I was in a living room similar to mine but flooded with people and the dining table was filled with food. I was lost. I didn’t know what was happening. The Christmas tree was filled with presents and everyone was dressed up and had Christmas hats on.

 

“Ah! What are you doing standing there? Come come~ It’s a Christmas dinner!” Someone took me by the hand and led me to one end of the table. I was surprised that I didn’t resist and just followed. I sat down and I realized how crowded the dining table was. There was 13 others joining me. Something hit me that it was the Seventeen members and we were somewhat friends?

 

“Errmm… What’s this guys?” I asked meekly.

“Ehh~ Don’t tell me you forgot about our annual Christmas dinner did you?” I looked to my left, it was Chan who answered my question. I shook my head.

 

“Well, this is our tradition to have a Christmas meal together and to have gift exchange later!” I was now looking to my right and it was Seungkwan.

 

“Ahhh…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter