The dream confession (Extended/alternate ending?)

Dream dates with SEVENTEEN?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

However, it was only just a dream.

A dream that felt so real to me.

A dream confession.

 

 

Then my door opened after 2 knocks.

“Yah! Still not gonna get up? You’re gonna be late you know!?” My best friend (as the dream) came in.

I shot up! And looked at my tableside clock. It was 7.15am already! “OH !!” I jumped out of my messy bed and when straight to the toilet to wash up and got changed to my uniform.

I rushed to grab my phone and bag from my room and went out to the shoe rack to wear my shoes. My friend walked to the shoe rack and handed me a piece of toast before she put on her shoes. I bit the toast at the corner while tying my shoelace.

We head out together. While walking, she turned to me and asked “Yah, did something happen? Why was your eyes wet like you cried and have such a smile and happy vibe today?”

“Aniya.. I cried cause I had to wake up for school and smiled cos –snickered- it was such a good dream~~” I replied and continued chomping on my toast and started skipping.

“Eyy~ What kind of dream~? Tell me more!” She started to poke at my sides. I ran to escape the torture to the school gate. That was when I bumped into someone. I felt a pair of big hands on my shoulders.

“Oh Sh—I’m SO SORRY!!” I quickly jumped back and bowed 90 degrees. “Why does it feel somewhat like…”

 “Déjà vu….” A deep voice mixed with mine. That was when I looked up. It was him! It was S.Coups! My jaw dropped opened. “Ohm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter