Mission : Surprise Lee JiHoon?? (Part 1)

Dream dates with SEVENTEEN?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Practice and lessons ended early today. As I was packing up my things getting ready to head back to the school dorms for a shower and some food. As I was about to leave the practice room, someone entered the practice room.

 

 

 

*Back at the dorm*

 

I came out of the shower wearing an oversize gray hoodie and some leggings. My hair was still wet and just all over the place. I continued to dry my hair with my towel. I picked up my phone from my study table and started to scroll through my social media apps. I had a snapchat notification from SeokMin(Dokyeom). I pulled the notification bar down and tapped on it.

 

He sent me his hungry derp face with a caption “SOS! HALP! I need food!! Bring me some to the practice room please!”

I return a blank face “Again?! What do you want to have now??”

He came back seconds later with his double chin angle “I want some triangle kimbab!”

Another one came, this time with his eye smile, “And some melon milk! GOMBAWO~~”

“This boy… Jinja… AM I YOUR ERRAND GIRL?!” I threw my phone on my bed just beside my table. I “free-fall-ed” onto my comfy bed. After closing my eyes for about 5 minutes, I looked at the clock on my phone, it was already 8.30pm. “I guess its some convenience store dinner again.. *sighs*” I took my wallet, keys, plugged in my earpiece, pulled my hoodie over my head and went out the door.

 

-After buying-

 

“I hope this is enough for that boy…. He owes me big time…” I bought about 10 kimbabs and about 3 melon milk. I was already having one while carrying all the stuff with my other hand. “UUghh… It’s so cold…” I was freezing and I think my nose turning red. I quicken my pace to the practice room.

 

As I was approaching the room, the bright hallway was lined with dark practice rooms. “That’s weird… He did say he was in the practice room.”  I kept looking into all the rooms until I found one with dimly lit. and saw his bag on the floor. I went into the room, but no one was around. “strange… Where is that boy? Maybe he is went to the bathroom.” I placed all the bags on the floor and was about to leave until…

 

“BWAH!” everyone came up from behind me. They started laughing from the success of the scare prank. SoonYoung(Hoshi) even dropped to the floor rolling while hugging his stomach and SeungKwan fell on his laughing.

 

“AHH! W-WHAT THE HELL GUYS!?! WHY THE HELL DID YOU GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK?!!?” the lights came on and I started smacking them hardly on their arms/shoulder. They were still laughing and high fiving each other and tried to evade my slaps. I gave up after awhile.

 

“UGH! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU GUYS! I’M GOING BACK NOW!!” I stomped off to the door and pretended to be mad.

 

“Yah yah yah~ Mianhae Mianhae~ AHAHAHA~ We need to discuss something with you~” They tried to hold me back while wiping their tears away from all that laughing.

 

I turned back to them, “What do you need to discuss with me? You know you shouldn’t scare someone to death and tell them that you have something to discuss!” I crossed my arms defensively.

 

“Mian, Mian, but we really have something to discuss..” Joshua walked to me and gestured me to take a sit on the floor. Everyone started to gather near me and sat in a circle. I sat down and placed my phone, keys and wallet just infront of me.

 

“What is this about? Where is Ji Hoon oppa?” I asked curiously.

 

“Well! Now that everyone’s here! Let’s start! Now we really need to talk about how are we going to surprise Ji Hoon(Woozi)! Now, who has any ideas?” SeungCheol started. Everyone else clapped and cheered.

 

After throwing around ideas for the past hour or so, we finally decided what we are going to do.

 

“So, let’s repeat what we are going to do! Channie, SoonYoung, SeokMin to get a cake. Joshua, JeongHan and me will be picking a present for him. Mingyu, Wonwoo, Ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter