Apologize Gift

It's all Started With a Kick

Taeyeon came into the classroom and saw a coffee cup on her desk again. Lately Wooyoung has been putting coffee on Taeyeon desk with a sorry note. And Taeyeon always throw the coffee and the note in the trash can. Taeyeon can't stand it anymore, she walked up to Wooyoung desk and have a little talk with him.

"Stop putting coffee on my desk." she said.

"Uh... are you talking to me?" he looked at her in suprise.

"Then, who do you think I'm talking to?" she glared at him.

"Well, because you said never talk to you in class." he said.

"Now I'm telling you to STOP PUTTING COFFEE ON MY DESK." she said still glaring at him.

"I don't want to."

"What did you say." she moved her face closer to him.

"I will stop putting coffee on you desk, until you accept my apology." he said moving his head closer until their face was few centimeter away.

"Then, keep on dreaming." she said and moved her head back.

"Then, I will keep on putting coffee on your desk." he looked at her in the eyes.

"Suit yourself. I'll never accept your apology. And keep on wasting your money on the coffee." she smirked at him and left. Taeyeon saw Leeteuk looking and she glared at him.

Cafeteria...

Taeyeon was sitting alone and reading her book. When two guys approaches her.

"Eat this!" a harsh voice said.

"I made this for you." a sweet voice said.

Taeyeon looked up from her book and saw that it was Leeteuk and Wooyoung.

"What do you want now." she said looking at the two.

"This is a apologize gift for what I did to you last time." he said and showed her his food.

"I made this for you." Wooyoung said and show her his food.

"Leeteuk, are you trying to poison me. This is even worse than the kidnapping part." she looked at his food.

"YAH...I HAVE NEVER MADE FOOD FOR ANYONE. YOU SHOULD FEEL LUCKY THAT I EVEN COOK FOR YOU." he glared at her. Wooyoung chuckled and Leeteuk glared at him.

"Wooyoung, I will never eat your food. Even if it look delicious and cute. I WILL NEVER EAT IT!" she didn't even look at Wooyoung.

"NOW GET OUT OF HERE! I GOT TO STUDY!" she picked up her book. Wooyoung and Leeteuk glared at each other and left. Leeteuk went and sat with his friends. Wooyoung left the cafeteria.

"Who does she think she is. Other girls would die if i make them food." he mumbled angrily.

"Hyung, what are you mumbling about?" Kyuhyun said. But Leeteuk didn't response.

"Are you seriously eating THAT." Heechul looking at Leeteuk food in disgust.

"Yeah. Have any problem with it?" Leeteuk look pissed.

"No." Heechul said backing off. Leeteuk pick up the chopstick and dig in.

OH MY GOSH. THIS TASTE HORRIBLE. ONE SIDE TASTED BLAND. ONE SIDE TASTED SWEET. ONE SIDE TASTED SALTY. A DOG WOULDN'T EVEN EAT THIS. Leeteuk try to chewed it down.

"Hyung, why are you crying?" Reowook said.

"CRYING?!" Leeteuk wiped his eyes and there is tears in his hand.

"Oh, It's because it taste soo good. You know, my hard work." he said and trying to scoop another one. He saw Taeyeon laughing.

How can she laugh when someone is suffering. Leeteuk glared at Taeyon laughing face.

HAHAHA...his food probably tasted so disgusting that why he cry. If he made it delicious and look like food than I might eat it. But I feel sorry for him, maybe I'll tell him afterschool that I accept his apology. Taeyeon thought and still laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Tiffany asked.

"Nothing. I just remember something really funny." she lied.