Fighting for Attention

It's all Started With a Kick

Taeyeon came into the classroom when she see a coffee cup on her desk. She move closer and look at the coffee cup under it there was a small note, she picked it up and read it out loud.

"Sorry." she already know who it is and crumple the note. She went straight to the trash can and dump the coffee cup and the note in there.

Wooyoung saw what she did and he show a sad face. Leeteuk also saw it and gave Wooyoung a smirk.

Cafeteria...

Taeyeon was sitting alone reading her book. Wooyoung seize the chance and come closer and sat down on the opposite side of the table. Taeyeon look up from her book to see who is was.

"Hey." he said

"What do you want?" her face was not happy when she saw him.

"Nothing! Did you eat lunch yet?" he asked and smile at her. She look at him in disgust.

"It's none of your business if I eat or not." she said looking pissed.

"If you haven't, then eat this. I made it." he show her his lunch box. The foods look delicious but to Taeyeon it look like poison.

"I don't want it." she said reading her book again.

"Eat it! It good." he pushed the luch box toward her.

"I SAID I DON'T WANT IT. ARE YOU DEAF?" she yelled at him. But he didn't budge, she stood up took her stuffs and left.

Leeteuk saw what happened, took out his phone and call someone.

"Yoboseyo." he said.

"I need to ask you a favor. Meet me in front of the dorm at 7 p.m." he said to someone on the phone and hung up.

7 P.M.

Leeteuk was in front of his dorm and there was two big guy walking toward him.

"Hey! Shindong, Kangin." he said

"Hey Man!" the two guys said.

"Why did you call us for?" Shindong asked.

"I need a favor from you guys." he said. Kangin and Shindong look at each other and back at Leeteuk. They talk for a fews minute.

"Why are you asking us to do this? You have money you could hire a professional." Shindong said.

"Because you two are the person I trust. Who can do this better than you guys?" Leeteuk said.

"Do you think it will work." Kangin look worried.

"Yeah. It will defenitely work." Leeteuk said and pat the two backs.

"Now let's go." he said and they walks to an empty street.

"Do you think she will be here?" Shindong and Kangin looks even more worry.

"Yes, she always jog around this area. Now go." Leeteuk said and pushed them.

Shindong and Kangin are both really great guys I met them when I was in High School. Leeteuk look at the two as they walk toward the street light.

~ Flashback ~

Leeteuk was taking a walking down the street freshen his mind when he heard voices coming from the empty street.

"What the hell was that? Its sound like a scream." he go in to the empty block to see what happen and he saw two big guys and a small short kid.

Are they picking on that kid. I should help him or else he will get kill. Leeteuk went closer but he saw something that was so unrealistic. The kid was holding a knife and the two guys were taking out their wallet.

"What's going on here." Leeteuk yelled which made the three startled.

"What do you want." The kid said and was walking toward him.

"The cops is coming, I just call them." The kids got scared and ran away. Leeteuk walk toward the two guys.

"Hey are you guys, ok?" he asked and scan them to see if they got hurt.

"Thanks for your help." the two guys said.

"It's nothing. My name is Jungsu but call me Leeteuk." he said and held out his hand.

"My name is Kangin." the muscular guy said.

"My name is Shindong." the big guy said.

"You guys are so big. Why can't you guys fight that little kid." he asked looking at them.

"We might look big but we can't fight. We don't like fighting. That's why we alway get pick on. And we don't have that many friend." Shindong said.

"Then, I will be your friend." Leeteuk said and smile at them.

"Really, you'll be our friend." they both said smiling now.

"Yeah. Why not, it wouldn't hurt to be your friend, right?" he said.

~ End of Flashback ~

Shindong and Kangin standing next to the street light when Shindong get a text.

From: Leeteuk

To: Shindong

She's coming. Get ready.

"She's coming." Shindong told Kangin. They saw a short girl jogging toward them.

"It's her." Shindong said. They start to block Taeyeon way.

"Could you move, please." she said.

"Hey little girl. why are you jogging at night, and in this empty street. Don't you know that it dangerous when you go by yourself." Kangin circle Taeyeon.

"You seem to have a little beauty. Why don't you come with us?" Shindong touched Taeyeon face.

"Hell no." She said and was about to run when Kangin caught her wrist.

"Now, the hero go and rescue the princess." Leeteuk said and laugh. He was about to run toward Kangin and Shindong to rescue Taeyeon, when he heard someone shouting.

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING. LET HER GO." someone shouted and Leeteuk look to see who it was and it was Wooyoung.

"What the heck is that guy doing here? He's ruining my plan." Leeteuk saw Wooyoung running toward Shindong and kick him in the stomach. Kangin don't know what to do and let go of Taeyeon. Wooyoung punch Kangin and he fell down. Leeteuk can't stand watching his friend got hit so he ran toward Wooyoung and punch him. Wooyoung punch Leeteuk back and he fell down. Wooyoung jump on him and they started fighting.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS DOING!" Taeyeon shouts at them and push Wooyoung off Leeteuk.

"Why are you asking me. You should ask him. He was the one coming out of nowhere and punch me." Wooyoung said and glare at Leeteuk.

"You were hitting my friends. They don't know how to fight and you kept on hitting them. I can't let you hit them." Leeteuk said.

"HUH..." Taeyeon and Wooyoung both said.

"Oops...I shouldn't have said that." Leeteuk said.

"WHAT, YOU SEND THEM TO KIDNAP ME?!" Taeyeon was yelling at Leeteuk.

"Oh look, it really late, I need to go back to the dorm, you know the guy will get worry." He said trying to get out of there.

"I HAVEN'T HAVE MY EXPLAINATION, NOW EXPLAIN." Taeyeon give Leeteuk a death glare.

"I got to go, bye." He said and quickly run back to the dorm. Kangin and Shindong follow behind.