I Need a Favor

It's all Started With a Kick

Leeteuk felt his phone vibarates in his pant, he took out the phone to see who it is.

From: Taeyeon

To: Leeteuk

Meet me at the ice scream store in front of the school. At 7:00p.m. and DON'T BE LATE.

"Aish... this girl is so bossy." he mumbled.

Ice cream store...

Leeteuk arrived at the place and sat near the window.

"Where the heck is she?" he looked around the place and looked at his watch.

"That girl. she told he to be here, but she is nowhere to be seen." he looks around the place again. He then saw the door open and Taeyeon walked in. She saw Leeteuk and walks to his table

"Yah...you told me to come on time but look at you. YOU'RE 5 MINUTE LATE!" he glared at her.

"I have to get ready you know. Girl take really long to get ready." she said.

"HAHAHA...I thought you're not a GIRL." he laughed.

"What are you talking about? I'm a girl." she glared at him.

"Well, apperantly you're not a girl. GIRL don't kick or choke people. GIRL is fermine not rough." he said

"I'm only rough to you." she said and sat down.

"Why only me." he was pissed.

"Because I HATE YOU." she said, not looking at him.

"I want vanila and strawberry." she said, pointing at the menu.

"What." he look at her confused.

"I want ice cream. Buy me that one." still pointing at the menu.

"And why should I buy them for you?" 

"Because I want them." she glared at him.

"Why should I. You told me to come here, I never said I want to come here. And use your own money." he said

"I don't bring money with me." she pouted her lips and make puppy eyes at him.

What the heck is this girl doing. Is she trying to suduce me. Well it working. he looked into her puppy eyes.

"Alright, I'll buy it. HAPPY." he get up and went to the counter and order some ice cream.

"YEAHHH" she was jumping up and down in her seat when she saw him bringing the ice cream over.

"Are you that happy." he said, looking at her expression.

"YES...I love ice cream." she looks like a little kid first time getting her present. And it make his heart beats faster.

"You don't have to buy so much, you know." she was choosing which one she should eat.

"I want some ice cream, too. You know." he sat down.

"So what do you want to talk about?" he looked at her.

"I need a favor from you." she said while scooping a huge chunk of strawberry vanila ice cream.

"KIM TAEYEON is asking the guy she hate for a favor? That is really new." he laughed thinking she was joking.

"Shut up." she glared at him.

"Really, you need my help?" he was supprised.

"If you help me. I'll will forget all the things you did to me. I'll never get in your way. I'll even delete your picture in my phone." she said.

"Are you sure?" he said still don't belive her.

"Yes." she said in a serious tone.

"So what do I have to do?" he looked at her.

"Be my BOYFRIEND." she looked at him in the eyes.