Change

It's all Started With a Kick

SM University...

"I hate school. Especially today, I have to see her face." he remembered the trip. "I'm going to ditch school today. Anyone want to come?" He asked the boys.

"If you ditch school today, you're showing her that she win." Heechul said trying to get on Leeteuk nerves.

"ME!! losing to her. NEVER!!" he said. The boys all laugh.

"Hey, did you see her today? She totally change, she was like a different person." "Really!?" he over heard the two girl talking to each other. 

"Oh My Gosh, she is so beautiful." "She is totally my type." he heards the two boys talking to each others. Who are they talking about? he thought as he sees a lot of boys running to his first period class direction.

"Where are they going?!" Eunhyuk said looking at the running boys.

When they got to there first period class there was a crowd of people in front of their classroom.

"What are all this people, lining up here for?" Donghae said.

"Move!" Heechul hollered, when the students see that it was Suju they immediately immediately make the way for them. They walks into the classroom, when suddenly Heechul hit Leeteuk stomach.

"YAH...why did you hit me?!" he yelled.

"Look at her." Heechul points his finger at this beautiful girl, Leeteuk look at the girl, for a second she looks like someone he know. He intensely staring at her and this time he know who it is. "Kim Taeyeon." he mumbled in shock.

 

She TOTALLY change! Her long hair now are short, she was wearing a white t-shirt on top of her tank top. She had on blue skinny jean that show her skinny legs, and high heel that make her legs look longer. She put on light make up that make her looks like an angle, and her big shiny brown eyes looks so innocent capturing my gaze. She looks STUNNING, ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL...What am I thinking?! I hate her. Leeteuk was in a deep thought and didn't realizes that his mouth was wide open. He quickly closed it and look around if anyone saw him. But he didn't know that Taeyeon saw every of his reactions.

Look at you, drooling over me. Just last week you said I wasn't good enough to look at, but now it seem like your eyes are going to pop out any second, she chuckles when she saw him closing his open mouth, and looking around to see if anyone have notice him.

"What with all the ruckus. Everyone go back to your class." The teacher yelled at the unknown students. He closed the door and speak again when things start to settles down. "OK. I have set up a seating chart. Listen for your name." he said and everyone started to groan.

Hyoyeon Eunhyuk Student Seohyun Kyuhun
Student Siwon Tiffany Jessica Heechul
Student Leeteuk   Taeyeon Student
Sooyoung Sunny Sungmin Reowook  Yoona
 Yuri  Yesung  Student  Student  Donghea

"I have to sit next to this person!" Jessica point at Heechul.

"I have a name you know." Heechul said.

"URGH..." Jessica gave Heecul her ice glared.

"Hyoyeon, I want to tell you something." Eunhyuk said.

"Not now, we're in class." Hyoyeon coldly respond.

"YAY!!! Sunny is sitting next to me." Sooyoung gave Sunny a bear hug.

"Yah...your hand is covered in chip crumbs." Sunny yells at Sooyoung, but inside she like it.

Leeteuk kept on looking at Taeyeon, and she know that he was looking at her, but pretend like she didn't care.

"Everyone please quite down." The teacher yells and everyone stop talking and looks at him.

"Ok, that's better. Everyone, we have a new transfer student. Please come in!" He said and everyone attention was at the door. Someone walks in and it was a male student. "Oh my gosh, he is cute." the female students was squealing.

"What is he doing here." Hyoyeon said in suprised.

"What do you mean. You know him." Eunhyuk looks at Hyoyeon, but she didn't say anything.

"Quite down" the teacher yell again. "Please, introduce yourself." he said.

"Hello eveyone. My name is Wooyoung. I'm new here so please, take after me." He bowed. The female students was all happy but Taeyeon face was in shock.

What with her expression, it look like she just saw a ghost. Leeteuk look at Taeyeon face.

"Please took the empty seat between Taeyeon and Leeteuk." The teacher pointed at the empty seat. "Thank you" Wooyoung bows to the teacher and walks to the empty seat.

 


A/N:

I cannot update the story everyday now because I have school. But please still comments and subcribes.

I will update maybe every two days. And thank you to the people that subcribe and comments. *Bows*