Invitation

It's all Started With a Kick

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon dorm...

Taeyeon is in her room studying when her cell phone ring.

"Unknown number?" she mumbled.

"Yoboseyo..." she answer.

"Hi, Taeyeon." a guy voice responded.

"Who's this?" she asked

"Don't tell me you already forget me?" The guy said.

"YOU! How did you know my number?" she asked suprise and angry at the same time.

"I get around with people."

"What do you want from me?"

"I want to invite you to a trip this weekend." he said

"And why should I go with you, the person I hate to see the most." she said with a matter of fact tones.

"It not only us, all your friends are going. My dongsaeng asked them and they agree on going."

Damn, I thought they said they're going to help me. And now they acceptted going on a trip with the Suju, are they trying to kill me! she thought, she was angry that her dongsaeng betrayal. "I'm not going." she said.

"Why are you chicken out? Chicken *making chicken sound*" he said.

"OK I WILL GO" she yelled.

"Then my limo gonna pick you guys up at eight, see you there." he said and hang up. "She have fall for my trap, this trip going to be so fun." he said evilly.

"This is not going to be a fun trip for him, he going to regret that he invited me." she said evilly. And she call SNSD for a meeting.

"Why did you guy accept on going on trip with the Super Junior?" she asked them angrily.

"They said that you're going. At first we didn't believe them because you hate Suju, but they sound so real. So we accept their invitation, because we want to be there for you." Hyoyeon said and others nod. "We're sorry," they apologized.

"I forgive you guys." she said no longer angry at the girls anymore.

"So we're going on a trip with them. We need to prepare everything. We should stick together at all time, and if one of us get seperate, you should know how to protect yourself and if one of the guy approach you. Kick them! Understand!" she said and everyone nod their heads.

"Unnie, it feel like we're going on a battle." Seohyun said like she don't understand anything.

"We ARE going on a battle, a battle between SNSD and Suju." she said.

"Now go home, start packing your stuff and also practice your kicking." she said, everyone left and Taeyeon start packing for the trip.