"I will not allow your relationship!"

It's all Started With a Kick

"I would choose......Wooyoung." she finally answered after long minute of thinking.

"You're lying." Leeteuk said.

"I'm not and I don't care if you believe it or not. Now will you excuse me I have to go now." Taeyeon brushed Leeteuk hands off her shoulder and was about to walk away when Leeteuk spun her around and crashed his lip on to her. She was shocked when he did that but she didn't resist and kissed him back and he was supprise that she didn't resist and a smile grew on his face. She put her hands around his neck while he wrapped his arms around her waist. They finally departed their lips while their hands still wrapped around each other. 

"what was that?" she asked when she was done catching her breathed.

"I don't know? My heart just told me to do that, that it was a right thing to do." he said and they just looked at each other.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you this past few weeks." he apologized.

"Me too." she said.

"Leeteuk, I lied."

"Huh."

"I said I would choose Wooyoung, I lied." she cried.

"I know." he hug her tightly and tried to comfort her. They finally let go of each other and settle down on the bench. They confessed their feeling to each other.

"Taeyeon do you want to know why I keep following you and make you all angry?" 

"Is it because I kick you."

"Well, that also a part of it. I have to admit you caught my eyes when I first saw you. You're attitude and beauty was different than most people I ever dated and how you pout you lips when you get angry it make me want to kiss you." he confessed.

"Like this." she pouted her lips.

"That my girl." he pecked her lips.

"Leeteuk I want to ask you something." she said and he looked at her.

"Are we officially a couple?" she asked.

"What do you think. We kissed and we confessed our feeling...Unless you don't want it." he said in disappointment.

"Aniyo. I want it." she flushed and he just laughed, until her phone disrupted their moment.

"Yoboseyo." she answer.

"It me Wooyoung, could you meet me at the cafe near the school right now?" he asked and Taeyeon looked at Leeteuk before answered.

"Ok, I'll be right there. Bye." she said and put her phone back in her bag.

"I'll come with you." Leeteuk said getting up.

"No, you don't need to come it will be akward." she said.

"No I'm your boyfriend now, so I have to come and support you." he grab her hand and they walked to the meeting place. They are now standing in front of the cafe, Leeteuk opened the door and they walked inside hand in hand. They walked to Wooyoung table and saw that he is not alone but is sitting with a girl and they looked really comfortable around each other. As they walked closer they recognized who the girl was.

"Sora." Leeteuk and Taeyeon said together.

"Leeteuk." Sora and Wooyoung jumped up from their sit.

"What are you doing here." the four said referring to Leeteuk and Sora.

"Why are you holding Taeyeon hand?" Wooyoung asked, looking at Leeteuk.

"Why can't I hold my girlfriend hand?" 

"GIRLFRIEND!?" Wooyoung and Sora exclaimed.

"Yes, we are now officially a couple, not a fake couple but a real couple." he explained. "What is Sora doing here?" Wooyoung did answered his question but turned to Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon I called you here to apologize for what I did to you few years ago and for following you this past few weeks and I will not following you anymore because I already have someone else to follow." Wooyoung took Sora hands and they looked into each other eyes sweetly.

"I will not allow it." Leeteuk said and everyone looked at him.

"Woah I never know that you're so greedy and selfish. You already have Taeyeon but won't let Sora go. What kind of person are you?" Wooyoung said in disgusted.

"How could you think that, Sora is like my little sister and you're a player. How can I trust you?" Leeteuk defend himself.

"Well I'm change now, I'll treat her right, and will not play with her feeling." He said confidently, Leeteuk still didn't believed what Wooyoung told him and keep on glaring at Wooyoung. They talked for a few minute and they started to leave the place. Leeteuk was walking Taeyeon back to her dorm.

"Leeteuk, what make you like me?" she asked.

"Didn't I already told you that."

"Well, there was this person who said I was short, don't have a y body, a nerd and that no one going to take advantage of a kid like me who have ajumma laugh." she said.

"What, who have the nerve to said that to you, I'll kill that person." he said and Taeyeon just rolled her eyes.  

"You're y everyone know that. Here I'll prove it to you." he said and started to asked everyone he saw on the street and asked them.

"Ajumma, don't you think my girlfriend pretty?" he asked an ajumma who happened to passed by them.

"Ah...Neh she is very pretty." the ajumma responded. Leeteuk then ran to a little girl and asked.

"Hey cutie pie, my girlfriend is pretty, right.?" he asked the little girl.

"Aniyo." the girl said.

"Wae."

"My dad said I'm the prettiest person on earth." she said

"How about oppa give you candy, will you say she's pretty." Leeteuk tried to bribe the girl.

"Unnie is pretty, but I'm still the prettiest." the girl said and take the candy from Leeteuk hand and left him there dumbfounded. Taeyeon was laughing because he couldn't even persuave a little girl.

"Well we don't have to listen to her, in my eyes your still the prettiest."

"You surely know how to use your words. I don't care anymore, I'm tire. I'm going home." she said and left Leeteuk standing there like a dumb person.

"Wait for me." he ran after her when he returned to his sense.


A/N: Are you guys happy? They are now a couple. *claps claps*. This is my present for you. I'm getting worry now, I don't have that much confident in writting fluff so if you guys are not satisfied then I'm very sorry.

As you can see I make a pole and asked you guys about me making a new story and most of the vote is Finish this story before writing other story. I lied *cries*, this story is almost come to an end so I will create a new story but I'll promise you guys *pinky swear* that until I finish this story then I will update the first chapter of the other story so please read the fireword.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/134518/you-re-my-one-and-only-sticky-notes-girl-comedy-leeteuk-taeteuk-taeyeon-teukso

COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBES!!!!