First Day as a Couple?!

It's all Started With a Kick

Cafeteria...

"I made lunch for you again. Please accept it." Wooyoung said to Taeyeon.

"I went to cooking class and made this just for you." he offered her his lunch.

"She's not going to eat your lunch, because she's going to eat mine." Wooyoung and Taeyeon heard a voice coming from behind Wooyoung back.

"Teukie oppa..." Taeyeon giving him a big smiled and it sent shiver down his spine.

"Excuses me. What did you just say." Wooyoung glared at Leeteuk.

"You heard me. She going to eat my lunch." Leeteuk pushed Wooyoung out of the way.

"Taengoo did you missed oppa. I made lunch box especially for you." he smiled at her showing his dimples and she froze up by his word.

"Are you two dating?!" Wooyoung asked with a disbelief face.

"Can't you tell." Leeteuk look at Wooyoung and back at Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon-ah, oppa going to feed you so open your mouth wide, ok." he opened the lid of the lunch box, and took out a spoon. He scooped up the rice and moves the spoon toward Taeyeon mouth. Taeyeon looked at the food coming toward her and looked at Leeteuk.

*Eyes conversation*

'What the heck do you think you're doing?' she eyed him.

'I'm feeding you of course. Now open your mouth!' he eyed her.

'I'm not eating that thing, get that away from me.'

'OPEN YOUR MOUTH, HE IS LOOKING. OPEN YOUR MOUTH.' he slightly moved his eyes to Wooyoung direction and back at Taeyon.

"Ahhh...Taeyeon AHHH..." Taeyeon mouth slowly parted and Leeteuk feed her. 

"Is it good?" Leeteuk tightly closed his mouth from laughing.

OH MY GOD. WHAT IS THIS. IT TASTED SO SALTY. I NEED WATER. I NEED TO SPIT THIS OUT. Taeyeon shut her eyes and clenched her hands trying to swallow the the salty food.

"It's...really...good." she said and tears already formed in her eyes.

"Then, here go another one." he scooped up another spoon. Taeyeon face turned white.

"No oppa. I'm already full, I just ate before you came. You haven't eat yet. So why don't I feed you instead?" Taeyeon reaches for the spoon, but Leeteuk held onto it not letting go. And they started to have tug of war.

"Are you two alright?" Wooyoung asked, and they both look at him.

"Yeah, it nothing to worry about." Leeteuk said, Taeyeon saw the opportunity and snatched the spoon from Leeteuk hand. She scooped up the rice and moves the spoon toward Leeteuk mouth.

"Tuekkie oppa, open your mouth." Leeteuk hesitated but slowly open his mouth and Taeyeon feed him spoon after spoon.

OH GOD. HOW DID IT END UP LIKE THIS, I WAS SUPPOSE TO FEED HER NOT SHE FEEDING ME. AND HOW DID I GET INTO THIS MESS ANYWAY? He wanted to spit the food out but he can't because Wooyoung was looking.

~ Flashback ~

"Be my BOYFRIEND." she looked at him in the eyes.

"You're so funny. Stop joking around." he laughed and made everyone in the store looked at him.

"I'M NOT." she gave him the serious face and he stops laughing.

"If you're not joking than what. We all know that we hate each other and don't even want to see each other faces. And then you suddenly asked me to be your boyfriend. Who could believe that you're not joking?" he said.

"I'm not joking. I'm dead serious, and—"

"Wait wait. Is this about that Wooyoung guy." he was angry that she was trying to use him.

"So you're asking me to be your boyfriend so you could get rid of your ex. Is that right?" he asked and she nod.

"Wait...what EX are you talking." she looked confused.

"Wooyoung your ex boyfriend."

"He is not my BOYFRIEND. I HAVE NEVER DATE BEFORE. AND HOW COULD YOU ASSUMED THAT ME AND HIM WERE COUPLED?" anger boiled inside her when she heard Leeteuk said Wooyoung was her ex boyfriend.

"I...kind of...overheard your...conversation with...Wooyoung." he covered his face with his hand, affraid that Taeyeon going to punch him.

"WHAT!!" she shouted at him.

"I'm sorry that I overheard your conversation and it was an accident." he said trying to defend himself.

"Forget about the conversation...And I'm not asking you to be my boyfriend." she sat down

"But you just said."

"I'm asking you to be my fake boyfriend. If you help me I will never get in your way, and me and my girls won't bother you and the guys anymore." she said with sincere.

"Ok, so how long will I have to be your fake boyfriend?" he asked.

"About one week or so. If he believe that we are dating and not bothering me anymore." she said.

"Ok, deal." he held out his hand and she shook it.

"What about the SNSD and Super Junior. Should they know about this?" he asked and their faces turned serious.

"No, let keep it a secret between us and if they find out then we will tell them." she said and Leeteuk agreed.

"Cheer to the fake couple plan." she held up her ice cream.

"Cheer." they both said and clinged their ice cream cups together.

~ End of Flashback ~