A Date in The Park

It's all Started With a Kick

The park...

Leeteuk and taeyeon walked in the park hand in hand, they felt uncomfortable but they had to because someone is looking at them.

"Is he looking?" Leeteuk asked without moving his lips.

"Yes, why are you looking so stiff? calm down he is looking." she glared at him.

"Looks whose talking? You're just like me." and they walked toward the bench and sat down.

"Teukie oppa, I'm thirsty." she said with aegyo.

'What the heck was that' he eyed her.

'He's looking' she eyed him back.

"Ok, oppa will go buy some ice cream for you." he got up and went straight to the ice cream truck.

"Taeyeon." she heard a voice coming from behind and she turned around and saw Wooyoung.

"What the heck are you doing here." she acted supprised.

"I don't believe you two are dating." they are now standing face to face.

"I already told you. WE'RE DATING." 

"You're lying, you thought that you go out with him would make me give up on you. But you're wrong it made me want you more. You're coming with me." he grabbed her hand and pulled her with him.

"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING! LET ME GO!" she yelled trying to jerked her hand free but he was just too strong. Leeteuk got the ice cream and was on his way back to the bench when he saw Wooyoung was pulling Taeyeon with him. He dropped the ice cream and ran toward Wooyoung and punched him, he fell down. The punched made Wooyoung let go of Taeyeon hand but he got back up and punched Leeteuk.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING." Taeyeon slaped Wooyoung.

"Taeyeon this is boy matter. Don't interfere." Leeteuk stood up and was trying to pulled Taeyeon to the back.

"YOU SHUT UP." she said to Leeteuk and look back to Wooyoung.

"AND YOU, WHAT DO YOU'RE DOING! COMING HERE TRYING TO KIDNAPPED ME. I ALREADY TOLD YOU, ME AND LEETEUK ARE DATING, AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" she shouted at him.

"YOU'RE LYING I KNOW THIS IS A FAKE RELATIONSHIP! YOU'RE TRYING TO GET RID OF ME, BUT I WON'T BACK DOWN!" he shouted back at her.

"Believe it or not. We're dating." Leeteuk said and held Taeyeon hand.

"Then show me." Wooyoung said and they were silent.

"THEN SHOW ME YOU TWO ARE DATING! IF NOT I'M TAKING TAEYEON WITH ME!" Wooyoung grabbed Taeyeon hand.

"GET YOUR HAND OF HER." Leeteuk said through his teeth.

"Then show me." Wooyoung said. Right at that moment Leeteuk cupped Taeyeon face with his hands and made her faced him.

'What are you doing.' she eyed him.

'Sorry.' he crashed his lip onto her, her eyes went wide open and she froze, don't know what to do, but when she saw Wooyoung was looking. She kissed Leeteuk back.

Leeteuk stop kissing her. This is just acting why are you enjoyning it...On second thought, why don't I just stay like this for a few second. Leeteuk thought and deepening the kiss.

Taeyeon, you only kiss him to get rid of Wooyoung. Now pull your lip away from him. PULL YOUR LIP AWAY FROM HIM. she try to pulled away put her body won't listen to her and she wraped her arm around his neck. They kissed for a few second and finally release each other to catch some breath. Their eyes were glued on each other. And Leeteuk looked away to face Wooyoung.

"Now do you believe us. Taeyeon is my WOMAN and if you ever bother her again don't say that I never warn you." Leeteuk said and grab Taeyeon hand and walked away. 

"I'm sorry." Leeteuk said while walking.

"It's alright. The kiss didn't mean anything, it just to make Wooyoung believe that we're a couple." Taeyeon said like it not a big deal and it make Leeteuk felt hurt. Suddenly both their phone rang and they pick it up.

To: Taeyeon

From: Hyoyeon

SNSD and SUJU are having a meeting in OUR dorm. COME OVER RIGHT NOW.

"What the heck is this." they both said and show each other their phones. It was the same messages.

"When did SNSD and Super Junior have a meeting together?" Leeteuk look confused.

"I don't know." they both look at each other and back at the messages.