Revenge

It's all Started With a Kick

First Day of School

"Honey, wake up it's your first day of school so don't be late!" his mom voice coming from downstair. "Urgh... I hate school." he mumble still feeling sleepy.

He remember what happened last night and it made his mood even worse "I'm going to get her for what she did to me." he said to himself, and walk to the bathroom.

"I'm not eating breakfast" he said to his mom.

"Why?"

"It's already late" he said and kiss his mom goodbye.

 

SM University

When he got out of the car, he see eight guys waiting in front of the school and girls were surrounding them everywhere. They are the "Suju" kingka of the school. he approach them "Hey!" he said and they all turns to see who it is "Hey!" they said in unison. "Nothing change much, this new school year." he said to them while winking at the girls, some even faint. "I know right, it's the same as last year." Heechul said in disappointment.

Hyung, we all have Music Class together." said Kyuhyun the maknae.

They all went to class together. Leeteuk open the door and he see a familiar face "It's YOU!" "YOU!" they both shouted in disbelief and pointed at each other.

"Hyung, you know her?" Sunming asked.

"She's my worse enemy." He said still glare at the girl.

While at the table...

"Unnie, you know him?" the girls asked.

"He's my worse enemy." She said but didn't take her eyes off him.

The teacher came in...

"Everyone please take a seat." The teacher said. Suju walks to the empty tables and sit down, but Taeyeon and Leeteuk eyes never stop glaring at each other. Leeteuk sat next to Eunhyuk and Taeyeon sitting next to Hyoyeon.

Now that I know she attend the same school as me, I'm going to get my revenge, I'm going to make her school year a living hell he laugh evilly thinking about the plans in his mind.

"How did he get accepted to this school, I bet he cheated or this school is in need of money." she mumble to herself.

"What did you say?" Hyoyeon asked. "Nothing" she said. while Leeteuk and Taeyeon gave each other death glares, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk flirts with each other.

Is this a dream, Me and Hyoyeon go to the same school and having the same class. I think I'm starting to like school Eunhyuk thought and smile. "Why are you smiling like an idiot? This class is boring." Leeteuk said.

Oh my gosh! I can't believe we are having class together. He look like a monkey when he smile, but I like it she thought with a smile on her face.

 

At the cafeteria...

Taeyeon and the eight girls all sit on a table across the Suju table.

"I can't believe she even have friend." Leeteuk said. "Those girls are called SNSD" Sunming said.

"That's jessica, people called her Ice Princess." Heechul points at the blonde girl.

"That's Sunny, people called her Aegyo Queen." Sungmin points at the short girl.

"That's Tiffany, she always use her eyes smile." Siwon points at a girl that always smile.

"That's Sooyoung, people called her Shikshin, she eat alot but don't gain a single weight." Ryeowook points at the tall girl who was eating chips and drinking soda.

"That's Yuri, people called her Black Pearl." Yesung points at the girl that look really y.

"That's Yoona, people considered her the 'faces' of SNSD." Donghae points at the girl with a large eye bags that look like rice cake.

"that's Seohyun, the maknae she is like an gardian angle of SNSD." Kyuhyun points at the girl that was reading.

"Well, you already know Hyoyeon, but people called her Dancing Queen." Eunhyuk said proudly.

"How did you guys know about them?" he asked eyeing his friends with suspicion.

"Well, we are the kingka of the school, so we know everything." Heechul said.

"So hyung, how did you know Taeyeon?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Last night, me and Leeteuk went to a club, I don't know what happened but she kicked him." Eunhyuk said.

"What Leeteuk get kicked by a girl, that's like HOT news." Heechul said and everyone was laughing.

"Shut up" he warn them, everyone got quite except Heechul who was still laughing.

"I'm going to get revenge, I'm going to make her school year a living hell and she will be sorry for what she did to me." he said and show his evil grin.

while at SNSD table...

"Unnie, how did you know Leeteuk?" Yoona asked.

"We met him last night, and Taeyeon kicked him in the you know where part." Hyoyeon said and all the girls look at taeyeon in supprises.

"I  warned him but he didn't listen." the girls nod in agree.

"I think you better be careful I don't think he will let it slide." Sooyoung said and everyone agree.

"Who do you think I am, I'm Kim Taeyeon. If he do anything to me, he will surely be the last of his generation." she said and look across to the Suju tables.

"Unnie, we will be there to support you." SNSD said, and they all smile. "Oh my dongsaeng, I love you guys." she said and they all hugs each other.

"Hyung, we will help you." Suju said ."No need, this is between me and her, you guys just watch from the side." he said and they all show their evil grin.

The cafeteria was fills with evil aura.