chapter 8

The Wolf Girl and The Black Prince

-Sunday-

"Sehun-ssi!" Hyuna said while waving her hand at Sehun who was waiting for her.

"ah, Hyuna-ah" he said while smile warmly.

" I'm sorry for making you wait" Hyuna said while pout her lips a bit.

" I wasn't waiting at all, that outfit was really cute!" he replied.

(just imagine Hyuna wear like this)

Hyuna blushed slightly while look away shyly.

"r-really? i thought it was little too safe."

" no it isn't. you look cute. then shall we?" Sehun said smilling while tilt his head a bit.

"y-yeah" Hyuna just noded shyly.

(just imagine their date by yourselves :P)

 

Hyuna POV

Sehun-ssi is so nice too me, he's not acting like that MAN who always order me to do this and that.

after all, i never felt this walking-on-air feelings before.

and for the first time i could say that i've found someone who could be 'the one'.

"Here," Sehun give a bottle of water to me.

"thank you, umm..." i look into my bag to pay him back for the drinks but Sehun declined it nicely.

" it's okay, it's on me." 

" thanks Sehun-ssi" I smiled at him.

" no, i'm the one who should thank you. I had a lot of fun"

"me too!" I replied excitedly while smile widely at him.

Suddenly Sehun look away, 

my hearts start to beats fast. ><

" so, i've been wondering... that man before.. he was your boyfriend, right?" 

" ah, that.. just"

"i'm sorry for invited you out when you already have a boyfriend, it's probably a big brother." Sehun said while rub his nape awkwardly.

for some reason, my cheeks become red as tomato. I look down and play with my finger.

"n-not at all."

Sehun look straightly to my face. I get up from my sit and look at him in his eyes.

"Myungsoo is not my boyfriend." 

" but you're going out with him right?" Sehun said in suprised.

I quickly shook my head.

"n-no, for certain reason he was pretending to be my boyfriend. but... we're not really going out." I said shyly.

"its that true?" 

"yeah, so its totally fine" I said while smile at him.

" actually, i was so happy when you ask me out...I-if you don't mind, I-I would like to have a real boyfriend..." What is this my hearts feels like going to burts out. ><

"No no no no way!"

"huh?" I look up to him.. w-what is this his face.... completely different from before. he seems like a different person now.

" Why would I date someone like you if you're not Myungsoo's girl?" Sehun looks at me like I was disgusting.

" ah, what i'm doing ? Tell a guy stuff earlier and pretend to be a gentlemen? This was a waste of time and money.tsk!" 

"h-huh? w-what is this?" my eyes start to form a tears in the corner but i tried to hold my tears from flows out.

" I'm sorry Hyuna-ah. Long ago, Myungsoo stole a girlfriend of mine. So, I wanted to steal his girlfriend to get him back.and I just want to make him feels what i've felt. So, let's forget about this okay? Bye!" Sehun said and about to walk away.

Suddenly,

"I see I see, that makes sense." a familiar voice interupted their conversation.

M-Myungsoo? 

He was sitting while look at us through his sunglasses.

" I thought you had a same smell about you as me" he muttured then took of his sunglasses.

Sehun start to be panic when he saw Myungsoo.

" Taking a revenge out of spite, what a gutless move." he scoffed.

"Shut up you bastard! You're the one who stole my girlfriend!" Sehun said angrily.

" I don't remember stealing anyone.I think girlfriend of your fell for me in her own."

 

~FLASHBACK~

"I'm sorry Sehun oppa, i'm in love with someone else. Let's break up." said Naeun.

"w-what did you just.."

that time Naeun saw Myungsoo who walk alone back to his home.

"ah! Myungsoo oppa!! " she said excitedly then run towards Myungsoo and left Sehun alone.

Myungsoo just walking without looking at Naeun.

"let's go home together nae?" she said happily then follow him quietly.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

"anyway, don't beat around the bush. Just come at me directly." Myungsoo glared.

" w-what, you want a fight?" Sehun become more panic.

" No way, I hate violence." Myungsoo said while smile teasingly.

"C'mon, let's go home Hyuna-ah" Myungsoo said as he held her hand.

" w-wait.." Hyuna mumbled softly.

"Sehun-ssi... was it really all a lie? From the start? Everything... everything that you said...you did... it's all a lie? all of it?" Hyuna ask with a pain in her heart.

" It's your fault for being tricked. I mean.. how desperate for a man are you? I just say a few nice things and you fall right for me. I'd never go for a girl as cheap as you." without Hyuna realise, her tears that she held in flows through her cheeks.

Suddenly a punch landed on Sehun face which makes his lips bleed.

" That's hurt! I thought you hate violence!" Sehun said while wipe his blood on his lips.

" Yeah I said that. So?" Myungsoo replied with a cold dead stares.

" what the hell! you two are really dating!"

" No we're not, just give up already." Myungsoo said coldly then turn Hyuna around to face him.

"but.. She does belong to me. It gets me mad when you hurt her for no reason." he give Sehun his death stares then wrap his arm around Hyuna's shoulder.

Idiot... i'm not an object. Hyuna thought while crying silently.


 

"You really never learn. How many times are you going to get fooled? You should learn from your time with me." Myungsoo said coldly.

Hyuna look at the guys who walk in front of her right now.

" Did.. you know Sehun-ssi from the start?" 

"Of course, and about your lie too." he said calmly.

" You knew it all but you still came?" 

" But no more getting me involved in this nonsense okay? Next time, i will throw you out of the window." he warned.

right... Hyuna looked down then let out a sigh.

" well, I had my first love.. I guess" She look up then chuckles a bit to cover up her sadness.

"you idiot, " without a warning Myungsoo give a flick on her forehead.

"Ouch! thats hurt" Hyuna rub her forehead while glared at him.

" You'd gotten yourself up in a tizzy about romance, right? LOVE you experience is just a self-delusion."

Hyuna look at him who already walk to the nearest vending machine to buy drinks.

" Theres no point in getting a depressed over love like that." he continue while put some coin in the vending machine.

could it be.. Hyuna look at the guy in front of her blankly.

"what are you looking at? I'm not buying you one just because you're depressed." he said then continue walking.

It's hard to tell... but I think he's trying to make me feels better. When she thinks like that suddenly her heart starts beating fast.

uh, what? was that.. 

"what's wrong?" Myungsoo ask while look at her.

"uh, "

It might be closer than you thought. you just never noticed it! Could it be... suddenly her cheeks become as red as tomato.

"Let's get going, Poochie."

It's just not possible.. She give a glared at Myungsoo.

" well, i think i might have to train you again from the square one." he smirk then walk away.

....I don't think .. Hyuna cups her cheeks she feels the heat on her face. 


 


what did you guys think?

what you think will happen to Hyuna? 

hehehe ~ 

i'm sorry for late updated. i was so busy, u.u

thats for the subscribed and the upvoted! i love you guys <3