Chapter 5

The Wolf Girl and The Black Prince

It was raining heavily today,

"aw, man. I thought the rainy season was over" whines Sohyun.

"Ah, I didn't bring my umbrella" Gayoon pouts.

" Me either.." Jihyun continue.

Hyuna just stood there while look at the gloomy sky.

"oh! I know, i'm gonna have my boyfriend to send a car. Sure handy, having an older boyfriend at times like this" said Jihyun happily.

"it's not fairr!" said Sohyun and Gayoon at the same time.

" perhaps you guys want him to give you guys a lift too, right~" add Jihyun teasing her friends.

Suddenly,

" That won't be necessary." Myungsoo open up his umbrella and hug Hyuna's shoulder and bring her closer to him.

"Taking Hyuna home is my duty." he said with a smile on his face. Hyuna grins as they walks to leave.

" hehe you heard him, so bye bye! oh! say hi to your older boyfriend Jihyun-ah" Hyuna said while wave her hand and walk away with her boyfriend under one umbrella leave the three of them with jealousy.

" yah! Jagi~ come here with an umbrella right now!" Sohyun said to her boyfriend in the phone.


 

Hyuna POV

Isn't he is nice? Doesn't he smile like sunshine? Kim Myungsoo is my boyfriend. We're every bit the loving lovers we seems to be! or so... we're pretending. -.-

but WHY I NEED TO HELD THE UMBRELLA???????? i rolled my eyes at him.

" oii, i'm getting wet. lean it in a little closer" Myungsoo said give me a death glare while point at his shoulder which is wet because the rain.

"urh... I'm sorry but i'm right on the edge here too." I said while look at him with my straight face.

"ah, i see. as you wish, i can drop the boyfriend act at any time" he treat you while smirk evilly.

"huh, argh! FINE!" I lean the umbrella more at him, now i'm wet -.-

" yes, a dog has to be smart." he said again while smile teasingly.

In reality i'm not his girlfriend. but i'm just a slave! T.T


 

"Everyone is fooled by his appreance! but he's black down to the core. A total HUSTLER!" Hyuna nag while pouting her lips.

" You're the one who talk, Wolf Girl." replied Jiyoon while look at Hyuna with a straight face.

"ehh..." Hyuna whines.

"But despite that, you make that Kim Myungsoo as your fake boyfriend, huh?" ask Jiyoon.

" He's in the same class as you right Jiyoon-ah." Hyuna just realise it.

Jiyoon nodded her head slowly.

" He didn't the type to play along with your little farce, though." 

"He just did it to treat me like a slave" Hyuna pouts while fold her arms.

" yeah. yeah but you just go along with it right ~ you're a M!" Jiyoon said while look at Hyuna who is drink her juice now while grins.

Hyuna who heard it chocked on her drinks and cough hardly, Jiyoon just laugh look at her friend reactions.

"why you say like that?!" Hyuna said loudly irritatedly.

" because normal person couldn't take it, you're that type Hyuna-ah~"

" no! i'm not! i really hate to do what he say so. == but as adult i need to be patient and get through it. i just take the stance that I'M the one using HIM!" Hyuna scoffed the laugh sarcasticly.

She's saying that to convince herself, Jiyoon thought.

" what a pain. you should just look for a real boyfriend."

" Don't act like it was easy Jiyoon-ah" 

"Plus, i've never even fallen for a guy, let alone gone out with that." Hyuna continue.

"Really? you 've never fallen for a guy?" ask Jiyoon suprised

" well, theres some guys i have a crush on and all. but it's different from wanting a kiss then or play lovey-dovey with them." Hyuna explained.

" so, theres more LIKE than LOVE huh? but why not go with that? It's better than playing pet with that sadistic prince, right?"

"but i want really to fall in LOVE!" Hyuna said as she stand up while face Jiyoon with her serious face. which cause the people at the cafe look at both of them. soon she realise it she blush hardly and quietly sit down at her place.

"s-sorry."

"but you know, i've been with Sohyun, Gayoon and Jihyun since i entered high school right? when i look at them i think... when they talk about their boyfriends, they seems to shine. 'They're so lovely... they looks so happy' i think. I thought that when i got a real boyfriend, I'd like to have someone like that." Hyuna said while smile sweetly at Jiyoon

" well, then first you need to find someone that you could fall in love first with Hyuna-ah~"  

"h-how?" 

"Hmm, maybe you should start looking at man with romance in mind?" explained Jiyoon while fold her arm look at Hyuna.

"Romance in mind?" Hyuna said confusely.

"It might be closer than you thought. You just never noticed it know?" Jiyoon smile then pinched Hyuna's cheeks lightly.

Hyuna pouts then rub her cheeks slowly.

I see, it's sound like a plan. 


 

-The Next Day-

Hyuna tries to look at every boys in her class. 

She look at the boys who read y woman magazine.. ert.... ==

She look at other boy, 

"hey baby~"....Player ~,~

She look at the another.. which is eating a lot... PIG -..-

The more I look at them with romance in mind, the less I see anyone who is seems right... She sigh.

But maybe i just had bad luck. It possible i could still meet someone! Don't give up Kim Hyuna! 

"hey, Hyuna-ah seems like you have some visitors" Jihyun said while point at the class door.

"they are then fans of your boyfriend i think?" Gayoon said while eating some snacks.

Ugh....Craps!


How did you guys think about this chapter?

Don't forget to leave some comments and voted this story maybe? LOL x'D

Hope you guys like it~ 

Thanks for reading! ^^