Chapter 6

The Wolf Girl and The Black Prince

Hyuna POV

"I think they are super calling you out Hyuna-ah" Sohyun continue. I swallowed my saliva the bite my lips.

T-this is gonna be bad..

Dating with everyone's Charming Prince is a rough bussiness i guess...


 

-At The School Backyard-

"We heard you dating with Kim Myungsoo, IS THAT TRUE?" asked Jiyeon while grabbing Hyuna's hair tightly, Hyuna hissed in pain..

It's a lie.. but she don't know why she can't say anything. Her scalp is hurt, her eyes start to form a drop of tears.

" I ASK YOU! IS THAT TRUE?!" she yell at Hyuna's face while her other two friends just laughing teasingly at Hyuna.

"STOP THIS!" suddenly a voice interprut their conversation.

they all look at the boy. Jiyeon release her grab at Hyuna's hair while scoffed irritatedly.

" You guys are in high school, stop acting like a children. It's so pathetic" said the guy.

" Shut up! who are you! you don't have any bussiness here." said Jiyeon at the guy angrily.

The guy give them If-you-don't-leave-i-will-kill-you look at them.

"Jiyeon-ah it's enough, just leave it for today." said one of Jiyeon friends.

Jiyeon look at Hyuna annoyingly, then push her head then leave from there followed by her friend.

Hyuna just look down while sobbing silently,

" Hey, are you okay?" ask the guy at Hyuna.

" t-thank you..." Hyuna replied with broken voice.

He smile then pulled Hyuna into his hug, which is suprised her. she look at him with a wide eyes then slowly push him back.

"i-i'm sorry but who are you?" she said slowly.

" My name is Oh Sehun from class 7." he said while grins happily, and bring Hyuna's heart beats rapidly.

w-what is this.. he is so shiny... she blush slightly 

" ahaha you're cute Hyuna-ssi, your name is Hyuna right? he asked.

"ah, yes.. h-how did you know?" 

" who doesn't know you, you is Kim Myungsoo's girlfriend. everyone knows you." he explained.

Hyuna don't know why but she feels so attracted by this guy.

Am I in love???? 


 

-At the Cafeteria-

Hyuna was daydreaming while think about that guy name Oh Sehun. She didn't realise everything that she eats ends up at her plate again. Myungsoo stare at her.

"Oii, you spilled some." he said and brings back Hyuna from her dreamland.

"huh? oh!" 

Myungsoo still stare at her and spoke up.

"Don't act unseemly, It reflect badly on me."

" sorry..." Hyuna said while roll her eyes. 

That guy from before, he seems nice. He is quite handsome too. I wonder if he is popular with girls... Hyuna's thought. Then she stares at Myungsoo, 

oh yeah he is popular with girls too.. Myungsoo feel her gaze at him and stare back at her.

"what?" 

"uh... how many girls that you've date before me?"

"none." he replied coldly.

"huh? How come? you're so popular with the girls." Hyuna asked suprisingly.

"tsk, so what? No girls ever gotten me serious about them" he looked away.

" but you said you had no lack of girl before, right?" Hyuna asked again.

" I do not have lack of them" he said coldly.

" huh? y..you're awful" Hyuna said while gaps in shocked.

" i knew you will say like that." he said like he don't care.

" romance is like an extra in life." 

"huh?"

" I don't mind having it, but i'm not in the mood to chase it. what's the problem, as long as i'm not dissatisfied?" he said while stares expresionless at the outside of the window.

what's makes you being so cold? 


 

Hyuna POV

I put my textbook into my bag while thinking, I know it's possible to live about romance. But....

suddenly i saw that guy from earlier at the outside of my class, i stand up and walks towards him.

"hey," he said to me while smilling.

"what's wrong? are you waiting for someone? should i pass along a message?" I asked him.

" ah, no... i was waiting for you." he said shyly while look down.

"huh? me?" i asked him confusedly

" I was worried if they might attacked you again. and.. i was afraid if i've done something to make it more worst" he explained while rub the back on his neck while laugh awkwardly.

" but looks like everything it's fine, so it's okay.so, urm later bye." he smiles and go back to his class. and leaves Hyuna with thousands of questions on her head.


 

Sorry i make Jiyeon become bad here u.u I just think of her suddenly.

I guess i will add the other chapter tomorrow.

Thanks for reading! ^^