Chapter 10

The Wolf Girl and The Black Prince

Hyuna stand in front of Myungsoo's house still thinking wether she need to drop by or not. I still need to give him this too.. she thought while looking at the envelope Jiyoon give to her. She take a deep breath and decide to ring the door bell. 

This is not good I feel nervous suddenly.. Hyuna wait for the door to open while gulping down her saliva. 


" Who? "  she finally hear respond from the other side
" O-ppa.. I-it's me Hyuna, I'm here to give you the handouts and some other things from classess"  she said nerverously.

soon she heard click and the door open showing the guy glares sharply at her. crap!

" why you're here." he asks coldly

"u-urm Jiyoon asks me to hand it to you, urm.." she show the things on her hands
" this from the teacher and this from Gayoon, sourvenir from Jeju." she explained and just recieve a simple oh from the prince. 

This seems troublesome, if he answered the door himself that's mean no one is home. Is he okay? she look at Myungsoo who silently took the things from her hands. 

" Thanks for that. if you're in a rush you better go home. Later... " he said coldly and about to close the door she stop the door with her foot crap that's hurt! 
" A-are you okay? you don't look like you're okay. I'll help you to your bed" she asked worriedly. 
" it's none of your bussiness." he reply sharply but still let her get in his house.

"You're staggering! you clearly need help!" 
 


She look at Myungsoo who lay down on his bed silently.

" Are you okay? Have you taking your medicine properly?" 
" Haven't.. take any" he reply slowly enough to Hyuna catch the phrase.
" Then first you need to eat something, let see what I can do for you" she already looking around to make something for him.
" it's fine you don't need to" Myungsoo said coldly

" No it's not! I can't just leave you if we don't do anything about it you won't get recover from your cold!" she replied Myungsoo didn't say anything. 

" So.. what should I do first? that's right I should make dinner! since you're sick some vegetable soup should do the job. urm.. how do I make it again. I should look it up" she keep mumbling to herself and put out her phone to search the recipe suddenly a hand snatch her phone with irritate face. 
" I said you don't really do anything so leave me alone." Myungsoo said coldly it's a lie if she said she doesn't get mad at it. 

" what's wrong with you? I'm going through all this troubles just to keep an eye out of you.." 

"I didn't ask for it " Myungsoo replied.

What's with him? he usually have no problem treating me like a slave. how come he only acting tough now. Idiot... she thought to herself while eyeing Myungsoo.

she reach for her bag and get up. Oh well his family would be able to look after him anyway. she thought as he look at Myungsoo who's back snuggling his blanket. 

" when will the rest of your family be home?" she asks
" who knows" 

"now you don't know?!" she gets irritated by it.
" stop be annoying" says the later then sighs before he continue his words.
" my father always working until late night, and my mother never return after she left.. " 

" oh.. i see..." she looks down. 
" can you not look so down ? it's depressing" Myungsoo said while closing his eyes

" it's always like this since I was a kid. so for me it's pretty normal. I don't really think about it. just go home already" 

Hyuna look at him she doesn't know how she gonna said at this time she can almost hear the lonelinest in his voice. Then she thought to herself So this is something that he used to. I guess he will be okay even if I leave him too.. I don't need to be so helpful.


The next day

"Anyway thanks for yesterday, I'll take care for the errand today. I mean he still in bad condition doesn't he?" Jiyoon look at Hyuna who space out to herself. 
" Hyuna?" 

" ah- urm Jiyoon-ah can I give it to Myungsoo today? I-i accidentaly left something at his house yesterday" Hyuna lied. 
" s-so I'll take this to him" she snatch the handouts from Jiyoon's hand makes Jiyoon slightly tilt her head look at her friend weirdly. 
"i see, I guess if you want to I don't mind" 
" Yeah l-leave it to me" Hyuna replied with a smile. 


 

LOL finally.. I'm back. I've been busy with stuff. I decide to write back. T_T

SORRY GUYS FOR THE LATE UPDATED. 
 

Anyway I wanna try to write a new story but I didn't decide the character yet. maybe soon after I've finished with this. 

I'm glad that I'm back ! sorry it's been awhile I didn't write stories I think and it's awkward sobs...