Chapter 14

The Wolf Girl and The Black Prince

"Urm hey. why don't you keep a pet? " she break the silence between them.

"I can't" 

" Huh? why?" Hyuna look at Myungsoo as they walk down the streets.

" It'd bothersome if it died. I did have a pet before It died when I was in middle school.When I think about the fact that we should have to drive apart one day, it's better to not have one in the first place" Myungsoo said as Hyuna stay silent listen to it.

"  I see, I never thought of it that way" Hyuna muttured.

" The most important part about raising a pet is to give it alot of attention. well besides.." Myungsoo look at the girl beside him and pat her head.

" I do have this giant pet do I?" He added makes Hyuna's heart skip a beat.

" Plus I help you several times as well" He continues as he walk leaving the blushing tomato at the back.

"DON'T CONFUSED THEM TOGETHER! Besides I'm the one who taking care of you" Hyuna snapped at the guy in front of her

"You're yelping again" Myungsoo said in annoyed.

 

Shouldn't it be easy to do so if things are like they are now? I will confess. I want to be his real girlfriend. I don't want him to be my fake boyfriend because I like him. I want Myungsoo have the same feelings as me. 


FEW DAYS LATER

Hyuna lay on her bed sighing as she look into her phone showing Myungsoo's name in her screen. She look up to the ceiling as she thought.

Even though I've decided, confessing to someone isn't easy.. I wonder how he will react.. I wonder what he doing now. 

Then her thought been disturb by knocking at her door then later show her mom holding a paper bag she blinks at her mom

" Yeah?" 

" Here some pears. your aunt give them." Mrs Kim hand her the bag full of pears

"Pears? looks good" 

" There's alot so go take them to your friend Jiyoon" Hyuna looks at the pear at her hand 

Jiyoon really like pears doesn't she?


Here I am infront of Myungsoo's house. I'm sorry Jiyoon-ah! You said you'll be rooting for me I'll gotta work hard! She thought as she take a deep breath about to press the bell suddenly a girl come out from Myungsoo's house look at her

" Oh.  You're a girl I see."the girl said as Hyuna look at her blankly.

" Hey! Myungsoo you have a guest!" the girl said as Myungsoo appear at the door suprised to see Hyuna.

" Hyuna.."

" I have something to do so I'm gonna leave" the girl said before leaving them alone in awkward.

" Who is she? how do you know her?" Hyuna asks as she eyeing the girl back.

" Rather.. what are you doing here?" Myungsoo asks back.

For a girl.. she does seems familiar with him. EHHH! She was in his house so does that mean??! She look at the guy in front of her.

" And.. what are you doing here? " ask Myungsoo again.

" H-hey urm.. don't you think maybe it's the best if we stop with this already.." Hyuna said avoiding make eye contact with the guy infront of her who already gives her a death glare.

" Stop with what? " He asks.

" Well you see.. you have a lot of girls on rotation so.." Hyuna looks down

" Don't go saying about this and that about me. I don't do that sort of stuff" Myungsoo added as he look at her.

" No, but the girls would probably be lured by you. I wonder how is that.." 

" So annoying.. why you have to say sort of things when you're not even my Girlfriend? It doesn't matter what I do " He said as he rub his back while looking at the girl in front of him.

" I DON'T AGREE!" Hyuna snapped.

" Why is that?" Myungsoo ask irritately

" B-because.. it's something that you meant to do with someone you like..." Hyuna said softly 

" That's what you think. I couldn't careless." Myungsoo scoffs

" Then you're doing it for your ual desires?!  Isn't that's just meaningless?" 

" Not at all. It's quite good since there no strings attached" he replied closed his eyes before look at Hyuna.

" For love, for pleasure It's up to the people involved to decide what they want right" He added while let out a slight smirks on his face

" It's not for the outsider to poke their nose into." he continues.

" that.. maybe true but i.." What is this.. I don't like it.. No.. She greet her teeth.

" But what? I'll listen if you want to complaint." Myungsoo said coldly.

" ...Hate myself.. I hate myself" Hyuna said slowly tears start to form at the corner of her eyes as she pause.

" .. Because I like YOU" she said as she closed her eyes head down, Ah it came out from my mouth.. 

" Heh." Myungsoo let out a smirk while scoffs at her confession. 

he's he's laughing at it..

"You're simple arent you?" Myungsoo said heartlessly before lean closer look into Hyuna's eyes

" Because this muct be a mistakes. You haven't go out with a guy before right? You just haven't gotten used to the idea of being a fake couple, That's why you got excited and began thinking that you like me" He added as he look straight at her with cold eyes.

" Wait.. you're telling me that.. my feelings is just a misundestanding?.." She look at the guy while greet her teeth frustrated.

" Yes exactly" 

" Yeah.. I see" She looks away 

" When you say that it's sorta makes sense.." she added.

" see?" 

" Well that's a relief.. I didn't want to fall in love with someone like you.." she looks at Myungsoo with tears inside her eyes then shoves the bag of pears that she bring earlier

" Here some pears.. later" with that she running through the night with a broken heart.