Chapter 12

The Wolf Girl and The Black Prince

THE NEXT DAY

He didn't come to school today again. why? even after taking his medicine properly.. Dammit if it's like this i'll eradicate the virus myself! She thought as she walk to Myungsoo's house.

" O-oppa!" she got suprised when she sees Myungsoo infront of his house look like he just back from buy something.

"You came again" 

" Why you're outside you should be sleeping! " she scold him

" it's fine my fever went down"

" Liar! if that's true why don't you come to school?!" 

" Because i'm tired."

"Well look! your body says otherwise! now let's get inside." she said as she push him to go inside and immidiately check his temperature using the meter.

GEEZ if he just acting like that he just going to reject my help again She thought while checking the thermometer.

" AH! YOUR FEVER REALLY WENT DOWN!" she said in suprised.

" well yeah. I said that earlier" he sighs then get up peel the cool pack from his forehead. sitting on his bed while stares at her.

" I see that's a relief then. then all the things I went to the trouble buying were for nothing" she smiles in relief then again pouts looking at the things she bought earlier before coming over. she doesnt realise Myungsoo have been eyeing her from the start.

" It should be okay if I take it home right?" she turn around while smiles brightly.

Myungsoo look away and frowns. 

" H-hey what's with the frowning!" 

" no.. it's just.."

" thanks" Myungsoo muttured slowly enough for her to heard it while look away.

" huh?" 

Is this a dream? I mean I mean he just saying THANKS just now isn't he? she snapped when Myungsoo pinched her cheeks while looking at her annoyed

" what with that stupid face?" Hyuna pouts while rubbing her cheeks

" but- that's.. because you said something that suprised me." she looks away blushing 

" are you an idiot? even a grade schooler know to say thanks" Myungsoo said as he looks away too awkwardly.

" no.. it's not that. even though I was intruding against your will, I thought that everything I do was gonna annoyed you. so i didn't expect that.. " she said while shuttering in embarrased

" you really don't get the picture do you? " he added while lean closer towards her

" Girls who pushed their kindness onto others I hate them to death." he scoffs then his lips turn in to a smirks. Hyuna stunned at his statement is it necessary for him to say like that?

" I have really beautiful heart.. so please fall in love with me. I'm only surround by these type of girls it's piss me off. but it's not that simple in the end they're just making fool of themselves. but you, you're different from the other girls. You don't have any ulterior motives or anything to gain. You've only been easy going that's why to you.. I thought It should be okay to at least say thank you. that's all" Myungsoo said then lean back look away leaving Hyuna blushing shuttering her words.

" Y-you.. "

" what?" 

"what you just said that's kinda gross you know.. you're so weird" she try to livin up the atmosphere.

"O- oh that's it you still having a fever" she laughs awkwardly

" fever? you just check my temperature just now"

" I guess the thermometer is broken. lemme check your forehead" she lift up Myungsoo's bangs and place her hand on his forehead before she do it, Myungsoo grab her hand looking at her irritately . 

" stop laughing you foolish idiot. it's embarassing just looking at you" he stares into her eyes.

"o-oh sorry.. haha" Hyuna awkwardly laughs and break the eye contact.

" t-then my job here done. I should go home. make sure you come to school tomorrow." she try hard not to blush quickly grab her things.

This is bad just now i had no direction.. There's no point in thoughlessly creating such mood. we're not really dating. my heart is racing so much! I have to calm down.  She thought as she running to her home. 


Hyuna keep moving to find a comfortable pose to sleep. 

"ARGH! I've had enough! I can't sleep" she bring her knees and buries her face to it. 

"Why do I keep thinking about it... this is completely... NO WAY!" she mess her hair as she flops down to her pillow.

 

THE NEXT DAY

She put things inside her locker while space out. 

"hey.." no respond

" hey answer me" Myungsoo pinched her cheeks while looking so annoyed.

" oh. o-oppa" she blinks.

" so when someone greets you, you just ignore them? you sure getting ahead of your self" he scoffs as he look at her pissed.

" s-sorry I didn't hear you. I was day dreaming.." she let out an awkward laughs.

Damn I can't look at his face.. she thought as she try to avoid eye contact.

without her realise, Myungsoo lean closer to look at her 

" so. you've receive my cold?" he stares at her closely makes her look at him and quickly distance herself 

"n-n-no no! I-i'm fine really" she shuttering while waving her hands in denial. 

"  I don't have a fever or what so ever so you don't have to be worried-" 

" huh? who said I was worried?" her words get cut by Myungsoo. Then she realised he's going back to his jerk self.. as Myungsoo stares at her like he going to kill her

" Even if you had fever, isn't that obvious the one who will be worrying about their master is the DOG no?" he let out a smirks

" as a human being you're completely wrong. heh laterz Don't trip while zoning out" he gives a mock smiles as he go to his classrom leaving Hyuna pissed of her own. 

She looks him she wish she could stab him right now. 

I knew it.. the type of a guy he is  he deceiving everyone. that type of guy definitely no good! She thought as she look at Myungsoo who already surround by the girls. Myungsoo who realise that he being stare by her just pull out his tongue at her mocking her from a afar. 

I'll reveal his true nature!