Chapter 7

The Wolf Girl and The Black Prince

Hyuna POV

So, he come all the way because he was worried about me? I still think about what happen today. As usual i go back home with my boyfriend Kim Myungsoo.

he was walking infront of me, suddenly stop. I look at him weirdly then come closer to his side, without i realise it there was a car nearby hit the puddle which is i stand near to it and the water splashing at my skirt.

"ahh..." I said with eww expression on my face. Myungsoo who watching me smirk then continue walking.

"clumsy."

h-he... use me as shield! ==

 

There was three kids was playing with each other and one of them accidentally bumpped with Myungsoo's back which cause he fell on the ground with his knees.

"s-sorry.." the boy said but Myungsoo just replied with a death glare to him which cause the kids run away skelter.

Hyuna who was watching put her hands on try to holding her laugh.

"clumsy." she said quietly.

"oii, Poochie." he said coldly while grabing a stick.

"huh?"

He throw away the stick far away from there, Hyuna can see his dark aura around him.

"Fetch." he said coldly.

"huh? why should i do that?" she whined.

"Didn't you hear me , I said fetch. You're a dog right?" he give Hyuna his death glare. 

she was scared and imidiately run to find the stick.

 

-Many minutes later-

Hyuna stand infront of Myungsoo breathless while holding the stick.

"You're late. what took you so long?" He scoffed.

"b-but i didn't know where it went..." she said while still gaps for the oxygen.

" you could have picked up anything that look like it right."

"huh?"

" This is where those lies of yours should come in handy. what a moron." he said as he walks away to the nearby vending machine.

Hyuna look at him. Is that for me? she thought happily.

" what are you getting your hopes up? Bad dog. You're not getting any treats." he said coldly then open up the drink can and drink it.

" yah! wh-who... i-i wasn't hoping it!" Hyuna pouted then puff her cheeks.

" Good grief, Looks like i need to train you again from the square one." he smirk.

T-this guy... he really is the worst.


 

-The next day-

Hyuna was assigned to throw the rubbish into the main dustbin, so she walk to the main dustbin while holding the container. 

If only i meet with Sehun-ssi earlier before him, then now... i wouldn't be.... suddenly a ball hit her at her back with a full speed. which cause her fell to the ground.

"ouch!"

" Excuse me," 

"oh?" as soon she tried to stand up another ball hits her.

"sorry."

"w-what is.." Its feels like everyone is attacking me.

"Sorry about the ball , excuse me." the girls said expresionless then back to their activity.

" w-what's going on here? wh-what's happening on me..."

"Hyuna-ssi, are you okay?" she heard familiar voice. She look up and see Sehun's worried face.

She quickly gets up.

"ah, Sehun-ssi! i-i'm okay" She smiled.

"can you stand?" Sehun asked while offer his hand to help her, Hyuna takes his hand and stand up.

"Thank you." she said while blush slightly.

Meanwhile, her three so called friend is watching them from their class.

"eh, is that guy who came to our class lately?" asked Jihyun

" Yeah." replies Sohyun. while Gayoon quietly look at Hyuna and Sehun while nodding.

Three of them look into each other and smirk.

 

Myungsoo POV

I as usual go to Hyuna's class to take her home with me. But i didn't saw her in her seat.

"You're late Myungiee~" said Gayoon while smiling.

"Myungie?" 

"Hyuna go to the health room with a boy." Jihyun said.

" Yeah, it doesn't look good, You'd better look for them." Sohyun continue while smirk a little.

" We bet she is cheating with you" they said as they look at me.

w-what is this.. I greet my teeth as I faking my smile.


 

-At the Health Room-

Sehun is wrapping Hyuna's wound.

" this should be okay now." he said then look up on Hyuna while smilling.

Hyuna's heart beats rapidly then she smile shyly at Sehun.

"Thanks. You're nice, you're like a super hero Sehun-ssi" Sehun smile then said.

"I wouldn't do it for anyone but you." as he look away.

"oh?'

Sehun quickly stand up then rub the back of his neck while smile awkwardly.

" Listen.. Sunday's coming up, w-would you go somewhere with me?" 

" s-sure." Hyuna said while smile shyly.

"I'm glad! Then meet me at Kobatodai Station (just pick this name randomly) at 1 p.m?" Sehun said excitedly.

Hyuna nodded while smile happily.

" wait, i will give you my number." 

"m-me too!" Hyuna said while stand up.

So, they both exchange their phone number. Suddenly, someone open up the door and theres KIM MYUNGSOO stand at the door while a smile on his face.

"Looks like you're having fun Hyuna-ah?" 

" O-oppa, w-what are you doing here?" t-that smile is creepy....T.T

" well your friends said you're coming to the health room so I was worried.I also brought your bag." He still faking his smile.

Those three.... 

Myungsoo stare at the guy beside her, 

"who is this?"

"ah, he is Oh Sehun from class 7, He saved me from scary girls before and today I skinned my knee...." Hyuna said while bites her lips while look down.

"oh, well well" Myungsoo said while still put up his faking smile and then look at that Oh Sehun guy.

" I hope you'll let me thank you too"

they both exchange glare.

" Let's go Hyuna-ah" He said as he walks away.

"ehh, naee.." Hyuna said then follow him.


 

"oii, give me your phone." Myungsoo said coldly.

" why?" 

" Just do it already." he said as he extends his hand.

Hyuna take out his phone and give it to him. but as soon as her phone reach him, he broke her phone into two.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Hyuna looks at her phone, her tears starts forming at the corner of her eyes.

" You're the one who at fault. Don't go wagging your tail for other men." He said coldly.

" wh-what? I wasn't wagging my tail.." she defend herself.

" never speak to him again." 

" How come, I can do what i want! CAN'T I?" Hyuna scoffed irritatedly.

" You're not even my real boyfriend, It's not even real cheatting!" she continue.

"oh? you've forgotten the situation you're in?" Myungsoo said as he lean closer to her face and look her into her eyes.

"You're MY dog, and I'M your master. You have no power to refuse me." 

"erk! understood..." she looks down.

"That's a good girl, let's go home." 


 


I want to say thank you for those who've subscribe and upvoted this story,

I will work hard to write my story.

and i'm sorry for the grammar. u.u 

I will be busy for two-three weeks bcuz of my final exam.

So, wish me luck guys! ><

Thanks for the comments~