Chapter 2

The Wolf Girl and The Black Prince

Hyuna POV

I look at the class name board, The first step of life in paradise!

i cupped both of my cheeks before enter the class.

 

Meanwhile,

" waa! Jiyoon you have a little brother?" ask Naeun excitedly 

" yep" Jiyoon replied with a smile.

" Lucky, I wish i have a siblings" continue Bomi with envyness. 

"ahh, they just annoying you can never alone when you want to." Jiyoon replied, and at that time a guy enter the class and sit on his place which caught everyone attention.

" waa, he is so hot!" say Naeun drooling with the guy handsomeness.

"yeah a serious hottie" Bomi continue.

Jiyoon look at those two who is keep talking about that guy hotness then look outside the window.

Hyuna-ah how are you getting on? she thought.


 

Hyuna POV

 I sit quietly on her place and looks around me.

Whatt?? why, why are they all grouped up already? i thought while pouting. 

This is bad, this is bad. I have to do something .. 

 

that time a girl sit beside me. I look at her bag and see a nice and cute keychain. That is! I dom't want end up lonely in this class! T.T

"waaa that's keychain's is so cute~ I love tha-" i try to start up the conversation and slowly look up at the girl. wow she's pretty, chubby cheeks, blond hair. the girl look at me.

"what?" 

I look at her earring, butterfly. T-this is..

suddenly,

" oh Sohyun-ah!" a girl with a long black hair said after saw the girl in the blond hair.

" Jihyuniee~" the blond girl who's name is Sohyun run towards the girl with long and black hair and hug her tight.

They are grouped too? T.T

"Jihyun! Sohyun!" someone call for them and give them a big hug.

"Gayoonieee~" 

I look at them, whaa.. i will end up alone? no! I don't want that happen! I thought while shook my head. 

"Hey Jihyun-ah how your trip with your boyfriend?" ask Sohyun.

" you know, he bought another foreign car" Jihyun replied

" How about you Gayoon-ah?" ask Sohyun again

" we go to the oversea ~" said Gayoon proudly.

" waa for real?" ask Sohyun and Jihyun at the same time.

 whaa.. what should i do? they seems far away, no! I can't afford to left behind! 

"your boyfriend sound like a total dunce" Jihyun tease Gayoon.

"whaaa??" 

i decide to get along with their topic and makes friend!

"You can't have too much hopes when it comes to guy" I said sarcasticly

they looked at me, three of them! yay!

"isn't it best to have a guy who eats out of the palm of your hand?" i continue with my lies.


 

-Two Months Later-

" so lately my boyfriend's been all, 'can i tie your wrist during ?' talk about a mood killer. " nag Sohyun while put maskara at her eyelashes. 

" what a creep" said Jihyun and Gayoon while fixed their bangs. 

" men are so dumb, that's why they always want to do stuff out of o"  scoffed Gayoon irritated

" what a waste,.. " Hyuna interprut their conversation they look at her confusedly.

" you should tried it, It might be hotter than you expect" continue Hyuna while put her hand at her chin while smirk. 

" what?" Hyuna you have done it?" Gayoon asked with a suprise face.

" why not ~" replied Hyuna proudly.

" For real?" ask Jihyun 

" your boyfriend pretty crazy huh?" Sohyun continue.

" ahh, no i just think he total . put yourself in my shoes a minute here. but men are kinda cute when they're childish like that right? " Hyuna said while look outside the window day dreaming. LOL

" I just said 'well, whatever' and enjoyed it" Hyuna continue again. 

all three of them look at her then look at each other. wonder if that was true or not.

suddenly Hyuna's phone ringging, she look at the screen and smile

" ah, it's my darling~ gonna talk to him and i will be right back ~" she said and slowly gets up and  run to the ladies room.

three of them look at Hyuna weirdly.

 

she answer the phone " Hi~ Darling" with a happy face.

"Who are you call DARLING?" ask Jiyoon with an angry face while turn around to face Hyuna with her phone on her ear.

"Jiyoon.." said Hyuna while grins innocently.

" You make me call you over and over again! Did you realise what you did to my phone bill last month? " scold Jiyoon.

" err.. i will pay you back Jiyoon-ah T.T Just don't be mad ><" reply Hyuna play with her finger while pouting. 

" I AM mad! How long am I going to play along with your lie?" scold Jiyoon again. 

"s-sorry.. " 

" honestly just tell them the truth already.you don't have a boyfriend and you never been on date before. " she sigh while look at Hyuna with a straight face.

" huh? no way no way no way" Hyuna whines.

" all those three do is talk about their boyfriends! If they realize i'm lying now they will kick me out of the group!"  Hyuna said again with a pout on her lips.

" you don't have anything common with them anyway Hyuna-ah. why force yourself to be with them?"

" i-i know.. but .. the rest of the class has already grouped up.. if they kick me out, i have nowhere to go. " said Hyuna pouting again.

" what a pain.." Jiyoon said while look away. 

" what? A-anyway i just have to see the lie through. if i don't ..." reply Hyuna with a sad face.

suddenly she hear Sohyun, Gayoon and Jihyun voice. she dragged Jiyoon to the toilet and locked the door. 

"Yeahh i thought so too."  she hear Sohyun's voice.

" Hyuna's boyfriend? Makes you wonder what the truth is, doesnt it?" now she heard Jihyun's voice.

" yeah i've never even seen him before" she heard Gayoon's voice continue.

Sohyun and Jihyun look at Gayoon

" you either?" ask them

" yeh, i ask her to show me a picture of her boyfriend but she say she doesnt have any" 

 

Hyuna POV

t-this is bad.. 

"she say he hates getting his picture taken." said Gayoon again.

" why do i have to-" i quickly shut Jiyoon's mouth. 

"when i ask to meet him, he changes the subjects." Gayoon continues. 

" yeh it's seems pretty likely." reply Jihyun.

" she's so lying about having a boyfriend." support Sohyun.

" no kidding~" said Gayoon.

" everything she said and does stink. Those calls she gets everyday too, she probably arranges them" said Sohyun while walk away.

" that's lame" reply Jihyun laughing then follow Sohyun. same as Gayoon.

 

Jiyoon look at Hyuna the sigh.

" i guess a lie like that couldn't last long." 

I still look down to my feet. My heart beats rapidly. I'm afraid if they kick me out from the group.  no.. it's not good they will figured it out! 

i walk out from the ladies room and back to my class and act like nothing happen.

 

Today, Jiyoon say she will have extra classes so i end up walk home by myself.

i still think about what Sohyun, Gayoon and Jihyun said. this is bad.. bad! bad! bad! I have to do something fast1 but... where do i need to find a boyfriend? if only i could rent one... i let out a sigh.

suddenly i hear many girls whispering with themselves. 

" hey, that guy is pretty hot right?

suddenly my eyes caught a handsome guy across the road wow he is handsome. 

he is...

" waa look he really stand out in the crowd" the girls said. 

my eyes keep on look at him. I wish he is my boyfriend.. 

 

Flashback~ 

" I ask her to show me a picture, she say she doesnt have any."

"she say he hates getting his picture taken." said Gayoon again.

End of Flashback~

 

That's it! i just need a picture, right? i thought and take out my phone to take his picture. I could make him my boyfriend!

*SNAP*

I did it! i look at the picture that i've take. oh? he look at the... camera.. 

the boy look at me blankly and said

" did you just took my picture?"

"err.. " what should i do? what should i do! 

"ahh! look ! A flying YORKSHIRE TERRIER!" i said while point my finger randomly. 

"huh" he look at where my finger point at i took this chance and run away.

"I don't see anything" he turn back to look at the girl but she was dissapear.

 

i pat my chest and let out a sigh in relief. that was close. if he make fuss i taking his picture i'd labeled a criminal. but now i'll be fine! 

i smilee while look at my phone. i'll avoided to be kicked out ! i'll avoid the life in the hell! 

 


I will continue it later, ahh i feel so tired. 

bye, bye!