Chapter 9

The Wolf Girl and The Black Prince

-The Next Day-

when summer vacation rolls around,

you've got to have blue sky, white clouds,

a bright sun and a shining sea!

Jeju rocks!!

-Gayoon

"....Is what Gayoon says" Hyuna said laying on the bed while looking at Jiyoon.

"oh?" 

" Summer vacation's almost..." Hyuna said lazily,

"yeah.."

Hyuna roll on the bed then quickly sit up while look at Jiyoon 

"Don't just say YEAH , Jiyoon-ah! Gayoon has her boyfriend and Jeju! Sohyun and Jihyun also with their boyfriend.. All i've done is loaf around your house... "Hyuna said while sigh heavily makes Jiyoon put more attention on her.

"That's rude.. If you're gonna be like that, I won't hang out with you anymore." Jiyoon sulked.

Hyuna jumps from the bed then hugged sulked Jiyoon tightly,

"Just kidding, I love you Jiyoon-ah~"

"but, you've got Myungsoo, don't you, Hyuna-ah?" 

Hyuna stay silent when Jiyoon suddenly talk about Myungsoo.

" Didn't he inviting you anywhere?" asked Jiyoon while looking to her now sighing friend. 

" Hmm.. Nope he didn't. I haven't got any message or email from him since break started" Hyuna replied while laying on Jiyoon's bed. 

" Eh, that's odd. I felt sure he will find some reason to call you." 

" Yeah I was expecting him to make me fetch stuff too.." Hyuna replied while sighing. 

" Abandonment play?"asked Jiyoon while looking at Hyuna. 

" Don't call it PLAY Jiyoon-ah.. We are just fake dating for benefits of others anyway so..." 

Jiyoon take a step and lay beside her best friend while smiling. 

"Hyuna-ah , are you pouting because prince not showing interest in you?" that blunt question makes Hyuna blush at the sudden question. 

" Perhaps he tamed your heart and you've fallen for him?" Jiyoon keep asking Hyuna question makes Hyuna snapped. 

" D-DON'T SAY THAT. WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?" asked Hyuna while stuttering. 

" It's just a joke Hyuna-ah why are you so mad?" Jiyoon replied while laughing at her friend reaction.

Don't joke like that. That man's twisted to the core. Hyuna thought while remembering Myungsoo state that she is belongs to him. No NO NO! I was just deppressed the kindness make me halucinated! I don't love him in slightness NO NEVER! she thought while keep shaking her head in denial.

" But you know Hyuna-ah, it's also possible that Myungsoo's fallen for you." Hyuna look at her friend in disbelief.

"Aniya Jiyoon-ah.. It's even less likely he said he doesn't need stuff like that." 

"Who knows? A person's feelings can change at anytime.The same goes to you. It's only lately that you've been thinking about romance" Jiyoon said while smiling.

" I know that but..."

Someone Myungsoo will fall for... I wonder how the person be like? Hyuna then goes into a deep thought.


 

HYUNA'S POV

Second terms already, summer vacation sure felt short and everyone sure will back to usual routine tomorrow. 

"Here for you! And you too Hyuna" suddenly out of now where Gayoon hand them a gift.

"Woah Gayoon-ah~" Soohyun quickly look at the present.

"Thank you, Gayoon-ah how's Jeju? Is it nice" I asked.

" It was great, the sea was very pretty.Oh hey Jihyun-ah! here for you!" Gayoon replied while hand Jihyun a gift as soon as she saw Jihyun entering the class.

" what is this?" asked clueless Jihyun.

"Sourvenior from Jeju Island" Gayoon replied while smilling.

"Woah! Thanks! I'm envy you I only go to the pool with my boyfriend" Jihyun pouts.

" I know right! I want to go to Jeju too with my boyfriend. Hyuna where did you go with Myungsoo?"asked Soohyun makes me chocked on my water then laugh awkwardly.

"I went to the mountain." though even we didn't go there.. speaking of which I didn't seen him today either.. 

 

-TIME SKIP-

"Hyuna-ah! perfect timing!" Jiyoon said as soon as I arrived at her class.

" Wh-what is it?"

"Would you take something to the prince?" 

"Huh? Why? He didn't come to school?" I asked worriedly.

"Seems he has cold" 

"No way, that guy catched colds?" I asked in disbelief, 

" He still mortal anyway Hyuna-ah" Jiyoon replied while laughing. I look at her then agree to do the errand.

 

-MYUNGSOO'S HOUSE/NO ONE POV-

Hyuna stand in front of Myungsoo's house still thinking wether she need to drop by or not. I still need to give him this too.. she thought while looking at the envelope Jiyoon give to her. She take a deep breath and decide to ring the door bell. 

This is not good I feel nervous suddenly.. Hyuna wait for the door to open while gulping down her saliva. 


 

I decide to make this one short one. I need to review the story hahaha 

It's been a while I didn't update, I'll try to write new chapters as soon as possible.

Anyway thanks for the vote and subcribe! Love you guys!! xoxo