Chapter 3

The Wolf Girl and The Black Prince

-The Next Day-

"huh? this is your boyfriend?" ask Jihyun after see the picture I take yesterday.

"no way! what a hottie" Sohyun continue while Gayoon only nodded her head. 

" I know right ~ Some days it's feels like a dreams having a guy like that as my boyfriend" I said proudly.

" eh, lucky you" said Sohyun disbelieve. 

Gayoon look at the guy at my phone and said

"wait, this guy... pretty sure i've seen him before." after hear that my heart beats rapidly, what if what if they knew i was lying to them. it can't be... he's not a model or an actor or something like that, is he?! i bite my lower lips. well it's not impossible, he is gorgeous..

" seriously? where from?" ask Jihyun. 

" i dunno..." Gayoon replied while still trying to remember back where she have seen that guy before.

i snatched my phone back while laugh awkwardly,

"y-you're just imagining it! hahaha anyway let's get lunch!" 


 -At the School Canteen-

"urghh .. who was that guy?" Gayoon still tries to remember it.

"Gayoon-ah, really, enough about that." i said while smile bitterly

Sohyun who is eating turn to look at Gayoon and say,

"Can i have some of your fried chicken?" 

"no" 

"ehh whyy??"

 

meanwhile, 

"yah! hold it!" 

"ehee no way ~" *bump!* 

"ah, s-sorry" she said while slowly look up to the guy.

the boy smile sweetly and say,

"it's okay, i'm fine. and you?" he look at the girl which cause the girl blush hardly.

"i-i'm fine"

"i see, i'm glad, goodbye" he said and walks away.

"hey, wasn't that..." 

"yeah the class 8"


 

"PRINCE!" Gayoon said loudly which makes everyone look at her.

"huh prince?" ask Jihyun and Sohyun at the same time.

"Hyuna-ah! your boyfriend! he is Kim Myungsoo from class 8!" Gayoon said while point her chopstick at my face.

at that time, 

a guy stop right behind Gayoon look at them, "huh?" 

i look at him, he is... he is... HERE?? no way..

"oh! you are the one who-" he said after he saw me but i quickly shut his mouth up and drag his to the school backyard and leaves Gayoon, Jihyun and Sohyun speechless.


 

-At the School Backyard-

So bad, this is so bad,who would have thought he'd be someone who close by?

i thought while gaps for the air. while the guy fixed up his tie.

he look at Hyuna.

"well? did you need me for something?" he ask nicely

"um... well..." i lost my words.. T.T

he take out his handkerchief and wipe sweat at my forehead.

"You're sweating alot, are you alright? I feel like there must be a story behind this. I'll listen , if you don't mind me hearing it." he ask while smile sweetly at me. 

huh? he is so nice~ OuO it's not his appearance that's perfect ... he is like a prince.. could it be.. he would..? 

"u-um.." i end up tell him the story and he listen to me patiently. 

" i see, i think i get the gist of it" he say then land his back at the tree while look up at the sky.

i look down in embarrassment , so bad.. it's so embarrassing! if he falls for me after hearing this.. 

"sure.." he speak suddenly. i look at him in surprised 

"what?" 

" The point is you need me to be your boyfriend right?" he said while smiling.

you don't know why suddenly your face is red like a tomato. 

Oh, God! could someone who kind-hearted really exist? i thought to myself. The world's not all bad!

"so, first.." he said while stretcthes his arms.

" yes, first?" I said as I smile widely at him  

"I think you should spin three times and bark" his innocent face suddenly change and smirk evilly.

H-his expression suddenly change... I froze while he stare at me coldly.

"uh, what do you mean, bark?" I ask him. 

" come on do it" he said coldly.

" do it? I mean..." I try to say something but can't.

"pftt.. what's with the slack-jawed stare? you didn't expect me to play along with this nonsense for nothing do you? If I'm going to play with your little farce, you going to have to be my dog." he said while smirk.

"dog?....huh?? Dog? no way i don't want it!" I said while roll my eyes.

"oh? you don't have to if you don't want to" he said disappointed.

" but forgive me if i carelessly reveal everything" he continue with a smirk on his face.

"huh?"

" Miss Wolf Girl." he stand up and slowly moves his face closer to my face.

"Wolf Girl?" i ask confusely while look at him while slowly backs away from him.

just then I remember Sohyun, Jihyun and Gayoon. without waste my time i do what he want. SPIN THREE TIMES AND BARK!

what did you just do Kim Hyuna? I thought while try to hides my face. it's so embarrassing. T.T

"heh, yes yes! there's a good girl" he smirk while laugh sarcasticly.

" but your parents would cry if they saw you like this. so pathetic.it's too bad , you're so dumb but this will be a good way to kill some times." he scoffed.

I try to hold my anger in order to save my secrets i look down to my feet while clench my fist.

" I'll take a good time of you, POOCHIE." he smirk then walk away from there.

KIM MYUNGSOO you... I greet my teeth while look at him walk away from there. I hate you! 


 

I was bored so i give you guys another chapter. LOL

maybe i will add one more chapter and continue it tomorrow. hahaha

since i don't have any classes tomorrow. ;)