Staying over

SO UNDERCOVER...(on hold)

Taemin just came from shopping he heard music coming from the other room. He tiptoe to the room to see who was singing, he he looked into the room he was taken away by the boys that was singing. Taemin took they frozen in place when he heard Minho sang his solo for Married to the Music. As he watched quietly he felt his heart beating just by looking at the beautiful boy in from of his.

Oh no this is not happening it is? I mean this is against what my boss told me, but... Sigh I am so dead. Taemin stood there until the song was over and then he tiptoe back in the kitchen to prepare food. Ok thing he know how to cook because it was going to be a disaster. Sigh! Once again he was sighing.

***One Hour Later***

Onew was in his room when he smell chicken and he ran down stairs. Taemin was going upstairs to tell the boys that dinner was ready when he saw the leader of the group already down the stairs. Taemin sigh to himself and though he must really love chicken. 

"Is the food done?" Onew asked.

"Yes I was about to tell you guys but as I can see it's too late for that" a said smiling a bit. After few minutes the others came down and started eating.

***Minutes Later***

"Thanks for the food it was really good"

"yeah I love the chicken"

"of cause you do" the three said laughing at their leader.

"It was good. Thanks!" Minho said smiling a bit and Taemin swore that his heart skip a beat. 

"No problem it is my job after all" he said blushing.

"Oh when are you leaving? If you don't mind me asking? Key said.

"No I don't mind. I believe I will be staying here my boss said I will be here until I get fired" Taemin reply with a lie, well it was all true except he didn't tell them about the undercover job he is infact doing right now.

"Really?" they all asked shock by news.

"Yes"

"But where are you going to sleep"

"Well... I was going to sleep on the couch when I saw there was another empty room upstairs" 

"Ok" Onew said breaking the silence that was becoming too heavy. 

"So guys what do you think?" he aked his friends they said sure but Minho says nothing. 

After that Taemin call his boss and told him that they agree for him to stay but he need clothes. In one hour or so someone bought his clothes over unfortunately it was all girl clothes. It's going to be a alone time working like this but in to end he is SO going to kill his boss. So dead.