What now?

SO UNDERCOVER...(on hold)

Taemin was in class again not paying attention to the world as he thought about the kiss with Minho. Damn the boy know how do kiss, I wonder how is things going to be from now on. Taemin sigh too loud that all the students in the room looked at him.

 
"Yuri!YURI!", the teacher scream and Taemin was out of hisout of his trends and finally look at the teacher.
 
"Yes?" he asked
 
"If you find my class boring that you are going to be sighing that loud then you don't mind going to another class" the teacher spat at him.
 
"Sorry sir" Taemin said 
 
"No problem at long you don't do that again. Get it?"
 
"Yes sir" 
 
"You should pay more attention in class Yuri" Minho told him and Taemin laugh at him. Really you're the one who need to pay attention you been staring out the window all day. Damn bastard. Taemin was going to tell Minho what he was really going to say but kept it in.
 
"Thanks" as he curses under his breath.
 
***...School's Out***
 
Taemin walked outside the school and when to the limo that drive them to school today. As he got there he realized that everyone was waiting on his. He took a seat next to Minho as a blush pink. 
 
"What's wrong are you sick?" Key asked. He was seating next to Jonghyun and they were holding hands but secretly.
 
"No I'm good" Taemin said shyly
 
"Ok let's go home" Key told him. 
 
They got home and Taemin when and started preparing food ten minutes later as he was done he called everyone down. He was about to leave when Onew spoke up. 
 
"Aren't you going to eat?" Onew asked confused 
 
"No not right down I have to hmm talk to me boss, I promise I will eat" He reassured Onew.
 
"Ok be careful"
 
"I will see you" 
 
Taemin was leaving when someone grabbed his hand. When he turn around it was Minho.
 
"I will go with you if you don't mind" Minho said.
 
"Err s-sure" he said stuttering a bit. 
 
As he and Minho was out of sight and in to his room he call his boss. After few tries his boss answer.
 
"Hello! Taemin what's going on?" his boss asked.
 
"Hmm nothing really I just have to tell you that my cover is blown up and..." Taemin when on telling his boss everything but not the kiss he and Minho share. Taemin talked and talked until he remembered that Minho was in the room with him.
 
"Ok I understand but can you tell me who figured it out" his boss asked him.
 
"Oh that is hmm is well..."
 
"Well?" 
 
"It's Minho"
 
"But how don't tell me you told him. Did you?" his boss almost yell at him.
 
"Err...no he find out about me and also know that I am n-not a girl" Taemin told his boss.
 
"Ok I understand does the other know?"
 
"No I don't think so"
 
"Ok here is the plan it's going to stay like that out we are going to change one thing"
 
"What is that?" Taemin asked wanted to know.
 
"We are going to change you back to being you as in you are going to go undercover as a boy instead as a girl. I am afraid that the guys are going to fall for you and we don't want to lead them on" the boss sakes jokingly.
 
"Well too late for that now" he said looking at Minho who was still in the room. Minho look at him and he blush.
 
"What was that?" the boss asked confused
 
"Nothing sir"
 
"Ok bye" his boss said and hang up the call.
 
"Hey" he looked at Minho trying to read him but got nothing. "So did you hear?".
 
"Yep everything", "so you never really tell me your name" Minho said smirking.
 
"My name is Taemin a.k.a Tae" he said blushing red now. He also took off his girls clothes  and the wig. Minho eye his from when he was standing with a look of amusement writing over his face.
 
"Ahem I you tempting me?" Minho asked Taemin.
 
"What are you talking abo...oh" he said as he realized he had no clothes on. He when to his bag and got on some cloths. Good for me what I bring boys clothes too I am too smart 
Taemin told himself.
 
Minho walk over to him and kisses him. The kiss was so deep that they were both panting afterward.
 
"Don't do that again or you are going to really get it" Minho pulled away and walk out the door with a evil grin on his face.
 
What did he mean by that? Oh well mission start now it seems. Taemin thought himself and when downstairs to eat.
 
 
 
 
Hey guys please keep reading my story till the end. I will try and update faster and please leave comments it will make me happy knowing that you like it. Thanks❤️❤️