It's me

SO UNDERCOVER...(on hold)

Once again I am standing in front  of the Shinee's dorm, lucky for me this time I'm dress as a boy as in me me. My boss think since Minho knows I'm a spy I should be able to be me on this mission. What he don't know is Minho and I have falling in love. Sigh love.

 
Taemin stood in front of the dorm wanted to ring the doorbell, but he's not sure he want to. He's afraid that that Minho is going to not want him anymore. Sighing Taemin finally rang the doorbell. As the doorbell rang Minho was the want to answer it.
 
"Hello?" He asked the boy unsure of who this boy is.
 
"Hey I am er...Taemin"
 
Taemin look around since no one was home except Minho he continued.
 
"It's the boy who will you know the boy that dress as a girl the s-spy boy. Do you remember m-m-me?" He asked fears what Minho is coming to say so he brace himself.
 
Minho didn't say anything as he pull the boy from the door way and close the door after that. Minho push the boy at the door and pull the boy in to a deep and rough kiss. 
 
"Ahh" Taemin moan in to the kiss as he run his hand into Minho soft hair. When Minho pulled away Taemin groan not wanting to stop.
 
"Hey! Nice to finally meet you I am Minho" Minho introduce himself smirking at Taemin who have confusion writing all over his face.
 
"So you do remember me. Right?" Taemin looked into Minho eyes as he said that. Please say you do you wouldn't just kiss anyone you don't know. He chanted that into his head.
 
"Yes I do remember you know could I forget not when you have stolen my heart the first time I saw you".
 
"Sorry I-I hmm" Taemin apologize his eyes now on the floor.
 
"Don't worry about it. Do you want to err...join me I was about to have lunch so if you don't mind we can you know eat together" Minho said shyly.
 
"Sure" Taemin said blushing. 
 
The to lovebirds when up to the dinner room and ate. After that they when in Minho room to watch  movies as the two newly couple watched the movie they cuddle with each other. As they watched the movie Minho started to kiss Taemin agin who did not protest against him. After few minutes they when from kiss to touching and more things.
 
Minho neck Taemin making the boy to moan his name. Minho smirk about how much effect he have to the boy. 
 
"Please can you stop teasing...ahh" Taemin told Minho who help his neck as he when down to Taemin pants. 
 
"I'm not teasing" Minho said 
 
"Yes you are ahh-ahh...you are doing it again"
 
"Am not"
 
"Yes. You. Are." Taemin told Minho who was not listening as he started to open Taemin pants. 
 
The boys was interrupted by the other members who just came in after their practice session they just had. 
 
"Minho!Minho! Are you home?" Onew call out. 
 
"Yes" Minho manage to say somehow.
 
" Taemin can we finish this later?" Minho asked the boy who just nodded his head.
 
Minho and Taemin when downstairs to the other members who was waiting for Minho. Taemin was disappointed that they were interrupted in their fun time.
 
But there is always a next time right?
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry short chapter sorry next one will be longer with maybe some love making:):):)
 
 
Hey guys please keep reading my story till the end. I will try and update faster and please leave comments it will make me happy knowing that you like it. Thanks❤️❤️