I'm ready are you? School time

SO UNDERCOVER...(on hold)

It was a sunny day on a Monday morning when the sun started to enter though the window. As the sun enter he window the light from the sun landed on a pretty but laying down in his bed. He started turning and groaning as the sunlight hits his eyes. He was up, not so soon his alarm clock started ringing.

 
As he woke up he slowly when to the bathroom to brush his teeth when he remembered something very important.
Lightbulb, "Omg! I could I get I have school tomorrow?" "I am so going to be late on my first day if I don't hurry". The boy say to himself not realizing he still have about two more hours before he should be at school.
 
When he was done brushing his teeth he took a shower and got dress in his girl clothes again. He sigh and then when down stairs to make breakfast and hurry before his late. After he made breakfast he when to wake up the others boys in the house.
 
As Taemin when to their rooms and woke them up they yelled at his for waking them up so early, well only Minho mostly yell. Once again Taemin sigh to himself too that he have woke up to early too. Sigh today is not my day,  he thought to himself and just waited for about an hour before he woke up the others.
 
The boys came down and they all ate their food in silence. No one talk to each other because it was early and tired to talk. The only time they talk was when they said 'thanks you' to Taemin who blushed and said 'you are welcome' to them.
 
***One hours later***
 
The boys was getting ready to leave so was Taemin to who was kinda happy that he's in the same classes at the four boys to keep his eyes on them especially Minho not gotten that he is undercover. 
 
"Ok guys are we all ready?" Onew asked 
And everyone nodded yes to him and they were off to school.
 
***At school***
 
As the car pulled up at the gate of the school girls started to scream and bring gifts to the car that they got off from. Key, Jonghyun, and Onew  smile as the girls give them gifts and on the other hand Minho was just glaring at the girls but the still didn't care. Well not until they notice a girl that came out of the car last and all the girls stop screaming and glaring at him.
Wow if looks could kill I be dead by now Taemin though to himself. The girls wasn't screaming but the guys too notices the girl and they bought gifts for her not caring if she's a idol at all, it was just because he was beautiful.
 
Taemin  sigh to himself but accepted the gifts that was given to him a guy dress as a girl. He smile and said thank you to them.
 
"Well isn't she getting popular already, right?" Key asked his friends.
"Yep" Onew  and Jonghyun answer him. 
 
Taemin swear that some girls was already planning to murmur him in his sleep.
 
***HomeRoom*** 
 
Once again Taemin enter the class last and stood at the teacher deck waiting to be introduced to the class.
 
"Quiet students and listen up we have a new student, please pay attention as she tell us who she is" the female teacher said with a smile on her face.
 
"Hmm I...am Kim Yuri...Please to meet you all... And please take good care of me" Taemin said in him cute girl voice he been practicing hard but still stutter as he talk. He bow to them and look at the teacher. 
 
"Oh yes sorry. Err let see where I can put you" the teacher said as she was scanning the class room when she saw a empty seat right next to Minho.
 
"Ok if you don't mind please take your seat near Minho" 
 
"Ok thanks" 
 
Taemin took his seat next to Minho who was not paying any attention to class what so ever. Taemin heart started beating as he was seated but that was quickly gone when he saw all the girls in the class looking at him with hateful eyes and on the other hand the boys was staring at him with love in their eyes.
 
Oh great this is going to be a long year, but.. he grin a little his boss is going to pay double.
 
 
I just want to say thank you to you guys that read my sorry. I am happy 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️