The new girl

SO UNDERCOVER...(on hold)

Earlier****
 
When we got home I when to my room and check my phone to see if my boss call or maybe left a message. When I looked at my phone I saw a message from my boss 'as I thought' it said that he wanted to talk to me and it's important. I wonder what he want to tell me that is so important. 'Who knows, huh?.
 
Now****

Taemin POV***

It's 8:00am I should be in school, but I'm at the agency to meet my boss. Said he have something important to tell me. I hope I'm not going to be wearing girls clothes again infact anything, but that. As I space out I didn't notice my boss coming in.

"Tae... Taemin you home" he called me as he wave his hand in front of my face.

"...huh?"

"Oh I thought nobody was home" he joked.

"Oh? Ok moving on. What do you want to tell me?"

"Hmm... Er... you see...you are going to go undercoverasagirlagain" he said 

I look at him for a long time and said "no way"

"Oh come on it's not that hard I mean you won't be alone this time" now I was intrigued "go on"

"It same that you and a agent name Siwon I believe with be going undercover together. Your mission is still the same and his is to protect Owen"

"Siwon?" I asked not believing him.

"Yes. Do you know him?" he said 

"Yes  kind of"

"Ok same you guys know each other and I am not going to asked how but you guys will be working together as girls for a month. You both will go with Shinee on their interview in a week. Understand?" 

"Yes kind of" I said.

"Ok he with be by the dorm after school. And you should go to school I with call and tell them way you are late. See you next time Tae" 

'I'm really going to kill me boss when I am done with this mission' I thought to myself.

At school***

'I made it right on time kind of' I thought.
As I was going to class I saw Onew and Siwon together, but they didn't notice me. I was surprise when they kiss 'ooh romantic' oh shut up Taemin. I when to class after that and took my seat. 

"Why are you late?" Minho asked me

"I will tell you later" I told him and blow him a kiss and he blush...

Onew POV*** 

Lunch Time—

Me and Siwon enter the cafeteria holding hands, million eyes was on us as whispers started going around.  Siwon was about to take our hands apart but I hold on tight and drag him to my table. Minho, Key and Jonghyun was surprised by this new form couple, but Taemin only smirk.

"Guys. Hmm this is Siwon and we are together, yes together together" I said to them with a big smile.

I thought they were going to question me or something but nothing happened and I can't say if I am happy or I should be afraid. Me and Siwon took a seat and started lunch. The girls was glaring at him, but I pay no attention to them because I really like Siwon and I won't trade him.

AFTER School❤️❤️

Still ONEW POV****

After we got home about 30 minutes later someone knock on the door, when I open the door they was two girls in the door way. The first was Yuri and the other I don't her, but she look familiar. 'Hmm...where is Taemin?'

"Hey Onew long time no see. How are you?" Yuri said me.

"I'm find but do you know where Taemin is?"

"Err yes. Yes he when to our uncle for the next two weeks, as you can see its having important. Oh and this is my friend Yui-chan she will be staying her with me for 2 weeks until Tae come back". 

"Nice to meet you Yui  noona. Do I know you?" 'I ask her and he blushed and said no  but I know he was lying because he looks like Siwon maybe they're brother and sister I will ask her later'.

"Ok come in and Yuri can you please cook me some chicken wings please?" I give her my best puppy dog eyes and put on a big pout on my bottom lip. She sight and said "yes", yes I won. 

"Can I also talk to your friend?" I asked Yuri with the same face from before and he said yes again oh man I am getting good at this. 

'Ok now time to find out the truth' I thought and smirk a little, I think I am getting evil too hahaha.

I took Yui noona hand and she grasp and look down at the floor. Now I notice her hasn't really say anything. I took her hand this time and she didn't grasp so I drag her to my room. As we enter I got right to the point kind of.

"Hey Yui noona or should I say Siwon" and now we are talks my he started trembling.

"How did you know?" She said and I rise my brows at her "I mean you got the wrong person".

"Huh interesting let see how you are going to act after this" I told her or should I say Siwon.

I kissed my Siwon and he melted in my arms as he moan my name. I deepen the kiss feeling proud that I got the right person, but I pull away to find out while he's dress like this. But before that I give him one last kiss before pulling away and he moan in protest.

"Ok Siwon talk" I said and he started.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to lie to you because you see you are in danger and I have no choice but to protect you because I love you Onew" I started tearing up as he said the last part.

"What did you just say?" I asked not believing my own ears.

"You're in danger?" 

"No the other part"

"I have to protect you?"

"No no no the other part as in the last part"

"I hmm love you Onew?"

"Yes" I said and kissed him again.

"I love you too my little Wonnie" and I kissed him again, but this time it was a sweet kiss.

"Come on let's go down stars we with talk later". I told him and give him one last kiss as he when downstairs.

 

 

 


HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLE. SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATING BUT I WANTED TO WRITE THIS TODAY SO I DID NOT UPDATE SORRY❤️❤️