Lies Really?

SO UNDERCOVER...(on hold)

By the time Taemin and Minho made it down the stairs Onew started looking in the fridge for food. Key was talking to Jonghyun about who knows what, but Jonghyun was laughing so it didn't bother him. Onew continue to look in the fridge not paying any attention to what was going on as Taemin and Minho finally reached the last step.

 
"A-hem" Minho clear his throat Key and Jonghyun look at him, but Onew didn't pay Minho any attention or any attempt to get away from the fridge as he fish in it for chicken.
 
"A-hem" this time it was Key and Jonghyun who clear their throats, but with every attempt they used Onew was lost in the fridge. "Earth to Onew. Are you still there?" this time Minho was shouting.
 
"Yeah yeah! I heard the first time". Onew finally answered.
 
"Really? because to me we lost you there" Minho shot back at Onew jokingly. Key and Jonghyun couldn't help, but laugh a little even Taemin who was trying to hold the laugher in just let it out.
 
"Yeah yeah! I get you point the first time. Anyway where is the maid Yuri?" Onew asked Minho. Minho awkwardly look at Taemin looking to see if Taemin have anything. "Hmm well-" Minho started but Taemin cut him off.
 
"I am the new maid" Taemin said and Minho give him the look the say 'don't you dare'. I mean my well err m-my twin sister hmm Yuri she hmm told me to take over her job for awhile. She when on a vacation that she wouldn't turn down. You know classic Yuri I guess. Minho roll his eyes thinking that he could have come up with a better lie to tell.
 
"Oh! Ok. When is she coming back because I need to eat" Onew asked Taemin.
 
"I can see that" Taemin said not realizing what he just say, "I mean I was send in her place and I will about to cook. Today we are having chicken. Do you like chicken?" Taemin asked knowing the question.
 
"Yes I don't just like it I love it" Onew  answer him forgetting that their were talking about Yuri.
 
"Ok then give my half hour to cook somethings good". 
 
Taemin when in to the kitchen to fix food for the boys not pay attention Minho as he star at him for the whole time. 
 
***Half Long Hours Later***(for Onew )
 
Taemin finish cooking and set the food on the dinning room talk.
 
"The food is ready" Taemin called out as always Owen was the first to coming running in follow by Jonghyun and Key.
 
"Where is err...Minho?" Taemin asked.
 
"Don't know maybe you should go check on him" Key told Taemin who nodded and headed to Minho room. Taemin knock on the door but was greeted with silence. He knock but no one answered and decided to enter.
 
"Hello?" Once again no one answered so Taemin turn around to leave when he heard a door open. Minho came from the bathroom will a towel wrapped around his waist with water that was dripping from his hair.
 
Taemin swallowed hard before saying anything. 
 
"H-hey" Taemin said
 
"Hey! What do you want?" Minho asked Taemin not caring if he's .
 
"The food is ready I came up here to tell you" Taemin answered awkwardly.
 
Minho smirk "do you like what you see?". Before Taemin can answer Minho push him to the bed and got on to top of him.
 
 
 
 
The End! Hahaha I'm just joking I am really sorry I made this chapter short but it's for a reason as you can see this bedroom scene with Minho and Taemin I want to pick it up from the previous chapter. It will take days for me to come up with this scene so I ask that you guys be patient and I promise you would regret it. Just a reminder the maybe a possibility that in chapter 9 the will be more action. No not that action you guys have dirty head :):) but yeah just reminder. I will also be kindly in take suggestion from anyone.