What school?

SO UNDERCOVER...(on hold)

Taemin have been working undercover for a month now, but he hasn't seen anything suspicious. Now he's more angry at his boss now for not only making him cross dress, but now he will be going to school to keep his eyes on Shinee.

He couldn't say no because it will be his responsibility when anything happen to the group. So how is he going to tell them his job is to go to school with them and provide what they need? Well he will cross the bridge when the time come which will be about five minutes from now. He thought to himself sighting very loud.

***Five long minutes Later***(to Taemin😭)

 

The group was in the livinroom watching when Taemin enter but stop to admire Minho. Damn how can someone be so so handsome and so beautiful? Taemin heart started beating as he came closer and closer to Minho. Breathe just breathe, he said over and over even though his heart wasn't listening. Sigh.

"Hmm I have some I need to talk to you guys about" Taemin said shivering a bit when Minho looked at him.

"What is it" Onew asked

"Well err..."

"Well? just say it"

"Err... my boss call me and said that my job also acquir me to hmm... to go to school with you g-g-guys"

"Really? how come? Onew asked shockly so was did the others.

"I don't know I could call him and you could maybe talk to him" Taemin answer that looking at them but the floor he fined so what interesting five minutes ago.

"No you don't have to do that we don't mind, right?" he asked his friends. Key and Jonghyun was find with it but once again Minho said nothing he was staring at him with that cold look he always have Taemin when ever he's around. 

"Ok! I also want to try you guys that dinner is ready with extra chicken and..." before Taemin could finish his sentence Onew already at the dinning table ready to eat.

"What?" Onew asked his friends who was looking at him when they got there one minute later.

"Oh nothing~ they said in to him

"Whatever" and with that Onew started to eat not caring that his friends thinks.

Taemin was watching the boys eat when Key spoke up.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"No not really but I will eat later" Taemin answer.

"How about joining us?" Jonghyun said and Onew and Key nodded but Minho said nothing. 

"I will love to but I can't sorry" Taemin told them and with that he when outside to get fresh air because he reall needed some.