New love❤️

SO UNDERCOVER...(on hold)

***Onew***

 
Onew had been looking at Siwon for weeks now because he somehow developed a crush on him, but he thought he didn't have anything chance when Siwon hitted on Yuri. Never did he know that Siwon might feel the same about him. 
 
****Siwon****
 
I really like Onew, but I don't know if he likes me so I hitted on Yuri to make him jealous. Today I think I should ask him out, but I am very nervous.
 
****At Lunch***
 
As Onew walked in the cafeteria he thought he saw Siwon looking at him or maybe it was just his imagination. He walked by Siwon table pretending like he didn't see Siwon, but only to be grab by a hand on his waist. When he turn around he saw Siwon smiling at him making his knees weak. Damn those smile he thought.
 
"Can I help you?" Onew asked Siwon
 
"Yes. Well hmm...can I talk to you on the rooftop please...it's important" Siwon said shyly.
 
Onew when to his table and put his food down, telling his friends he'll be back. After that he follow Siwon to the school rooftop annoying his heart that was about to jump from his chest. 
 
"So what to you want to tell me?" Onew asked when they were on the rooftop
 
"Err...you see...hmm...canyougooutwithme?" Siwon asked stuttering
 
"Can you repeat that because I didn't will hear what you say" 
 
"I said can you go out with me?" Siwon said this time he didn't stutter.
 
Onew sighed and say "hmm sure" he answered blushing and felt his heart fluffy.
 
"Really? I thought you heart me?" Swion said 
 
Onew reply back with "I never heated you I was just battling with my feelings for you".
 
Siwon was moved with Onew so he walked toward Onew and kiss him on the forehead.
 
"Really? That the only place you want to kiss?" Onew asked Siwon and wished he didn't just say that. 
 
"And where is there I should be kissing?" Siwon added teasingly. Onew  didn't know what got in him, but he kissed Siwon on the lips shutting him off.
 
Siwon moan into the kiss when Onew  pulled away. Onew smirked "see that how you kiss someone". Siwon and Onew kiss some more before they when back to lunch with big smiles on their faces.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THIS IS A SHOT STORY ABOUT Onew  AND SIWON SO IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO SEE OF THEM. BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE THEM TOGETHER IN THIS STORY PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. LOVE YOU GUYS KEEP READING