First Kiss

SO UNDERCOVER...(on hold)
To my surprise school couldn't have been any fun except for the boys that keep looking at me. Don't get me wrong, but I can't deal with this right now I have a mission that I have to always keep watch of my surrounding. One of my big big problem is I am dress as a girl and second the boys at school keep looking at me with lust in their eyes and it's making me uncomfortable. How am I going to survive high school like this? I have no idea.
 
As Taemin thought keep running in his head he couldn't heard his teacher calling him. 
 
"Yuri! Yuri!" the teacher called him.
"...yes" he answered after about a minute later, "pay attention in class young lady" the female teacher said with a little annoying in her voice.
 
Wow this is the first time I have space out like think Taemin sigh and turn and looked at Minho. Before he could say anything the bell rang and it was lunchtime.
 
***LunchTime***
 
Taemin walked in to the school cafeteria and all eyes were on him, some with dislike and some with friendly relationship between their eyes. Taemin when up for lunch and they was serving lot of food, but he wasn't really hungry so he just took one apple and a slice of cake. 
 
"Where do I seat?" Taemin asked himself and them he saw Onew, Jonghyun, and Key waving to him. He walked up to the table with a smile on his face.
 
"Hey Yuri" Onew said 
 
"Hey guys" he said
 
"Me and the guys agree that since you are new and our maid we want you to seat with us" Onew said
 
"Sure thanks" Taemin said smiling in his mind.
 
"No problem~" they said in a singing voices and again Minho just watch and said nothing.
 
***5Minutes Later in to Lunch***
 
"Hey Yuri" a cute boy called Taemin turn and looked to see where the voice was coming from.
 
"Oh hi hmm...Siwon, right?" he shyly ask the boy
 
"Yes you remember. I was err wondering if maybe...you can go out with m-me" Siwon asked Taemin stuttering a lot.
 
"Oh hmm I will love to but I can't you see I hmm..." Taemin said stuttering too himself 
 
"Oh come on please" the boy pleaded
 
"Ok maybe I r g-"
 
"She said no so leave her alone" Minho cut in. Him friends and Taemin was shock to the point he hang their mouths open a bit. Was that jealousy I just hear coming from Minho? Taemin thought making him blush a little.
 
"But she was going to say yes" the cute boy said angrily
 
"NO SHE WASN'T, right Yuri" Minho shouted and then lower his voices when they started getting attention from the other students.
 
"R-r-right" Taemin said now blushing a deep red. 
 
"See now you can leave" Minho told the boy who just star at Taemin and then when back to his table murmuring. 
 
Taemin going to get up to run and apologize to the boy when Minho grabbed his hand and lead them out of the cafeteria. Minho took him up to the school roof and Taemin was still blushing wondering what is Minho getting so mad for? He never really talk to me just look at me but why now?.
 
"I never want to see you with that guy again, you hear me?" Minho said in between hiss teeth.
 
"Why?" Taemin asked "he seems nice and I can talk to whoever I want" Taemin said pouting but not angry just amuse. 
 
"Because I say so"
 
"Why? I don't belong to y-" Taemin was cut off with Minho lips on his. He was shock after few seconds but then he return the kiss. It was wet at the same time full with passion. "Hmm" Taemin moan in the kiss and he could feel Minho smirking at him.
 
Minho pull away making Taemin moan louder not wanting the kiss to stop but it did.
 
"So are you going to talk to that guy again?" Minho asked smirking knowing the answer but still ask.
 
"No" Taemin said
 
"I thought so and please don't dress up as a girl anymore" 
 
"H-how did you know?" Taemin asked
 
"I have my ways" Minho answer 
 
"Like?" 
 
"Like just looking at you I knew you were a guy that's why I was cool to you I thought it was all a sick joke or prank someone was playing on us" 
 
"Oh so...why did you k-kiss me?" Taemin asked regretting what he just said.
 
"Because I wanted to ever since I first saw you. Is that a problem?"
 
"No" 
 
"And I know that you're a spy just by looking at you and the way you act" Minh told him.
 
"How I mean how?" Taemin was shock and it seems the shock keep on coming.
 
"I just knew" Taemin was going to question Minho again but he kissed him again. "Just keep quiet and kiss me". 
 
They kissed for five more minutes then when back to the cafeteria and not long after at the bell ring for class. Before Taemin can leave the cafeteria he thought he saw someone watching him and the Shinee.
 
I need to talk to my boss after school. He when to class dreaming about the kiss.
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry I having update for about three days but I been busy as in tired so please forgive me and keep reading❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭