It start now

SO UNDERCOVER...(on hold)

My name is Taemin and today I start my undercover job dress as a girl to protect someone form an assissin. I don't understand why I should dress as a girl and as a maid at that *sigh*.

It all started a few weeks ago when a famous boy group got attack, I think they call them Shinee. Because of that my boss assign them to me saying "they are your age so it would be easy going undercover as a girl and you are the youngest in this Agency". I was mad but I had no choice so now here I stand at the door ready to start my new job, yay me. *Sigh*

When Taemin ring the doorbell he stood there in his maid costume and this big fake smile on this face. After a minute someone open the door and look him over.

"Who are you?" a boy asked coldly.

"I am your new maid Mr. Choi" 

"We don't have a new maid"

"Well I am here so I think you do because your father know that I was going to be here" Taemin said.

"Ok come in" he open the door.

After Taemin enter the house he looked around  the house was amazing. He was about to say something when he saw three boys coming his way. He believes that they were part of the group too. Onew the leader, Jonghyun, and the later was Key. 

"Hey Minho who is this and why is she dress like that?" Key asked.

"I think this over now maid so she said" Minho started matter of factly.

"Oh nice! What's her name?" Jonghyun asked

"My name is Yuri" Taemin said not looking at them.

"Well Yuri nice to meet you I my the leader and this is Key and Jonghyun and the person who open the door for you is Minho. Taemin didn't know what to say so he  just bow and asked where the kitchen was. After that he when to prepare food for them because that what a maid was meant to do right?.

After 30 minutes he came in the livinroom where the boys were seating watching tv. Hmm excuse me but hm breakfast is ready" Taemin said shyly. He thought to himself that he is so going to kill his boss when this is all over. As he said that he was smirking not realizing the others looking at him.

"Why are you smirking?" asked Minho coldly once again, "hm nothing" reply Taemin back and though to himself again why does he hate me after all we just met?. As the boys when to eat Taemin did some looking around the house. He when every where even the boys room, after that he called his boss and told him that he had settled in just find. He when down stairs where the boys were still eating.

"Thanks for the food it was very good" said Onew smiling to was all the boys expect Minho. "No problem" he said. " I will go clean up and go shopping after that for food because there is nothing in the refrigerator. What do you guys like" because I think about cooking something with chicken in it what do you think?" Onew was the first to reply "I don't mind if it have chicken in it" "oh shut it" Jonghyun and Key said together. "It's always chicken" they said angrily.

"Ok I love chicken so what? huh?" "Nothing" they said realizing that they have a guest watching them. "Sorry" the three apologize, "it ok I find that amusing" Taemin said smiling and was blushing deep red. "I think I should leave I have to go and do what I came here to do" he said turning around still blushing.